Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
the difference gneg is what kaka and cr offer on the pitch is bigger or should I say irrepressible , u can have silva or ribery but only one kaka and cr

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
are you allowed to sell negredo since you bought him back this season?

and why is the choice so hard? just sell huntelaar, of course. beast, you were always very very positive about negredo. he is spanish, played for the b-team and you finally bought him back. huntelaar on the other hand has none of that, he just bagged some goals and has potential to be a good striker (i don't rate him at all). i don't get it.

Beast

The Observer
are you allowed to sell negredo since you bought him back this season?

and why is the choice so hard? just sell huntelaar, of course. beast, you were always very very positive about negredo. he is spanish, played for the b-team and you finally bought him back. huntelaar on the other hand has none of that, he just bagged some goals and has potential to be a good striker (i don't rate him at all). i don't get it.

Gneg i'm a big big fan of Huntelaar .. those from the old forum know that..i was crying out to get him last summer ...Huntelaar has it all to be another Ruud.. he is also slow like Ruud ...
but he can score goals left & right anyway you like it... i didn't see a predator like him in a while
on the other hand u can have a risk with Negredo .. it could be a case of big fish in a small pond..i was positive about Negredo but i didn't have the firm belief like the one i had with De La Red or Soldado
TBH i'd take Soldado back over Negredo but that's just me ..

i think the money offered will play a part in the club decision beside the manager choice

(yes we are allowed to sell him .. it's a buy back not a new transfer )

Nándor

i'm confused...sell both huntelaar & negredo???!!! what does that mean...

a) the formation will only have one striker, therefore higuain, benzema & raul are enough???
b) recent coments about NOBODY being ruled out were basically refering to xabi alonso & ribéry, but will also be applied on david villa if valencia put him back on the market??? after all, madrid said they don't wanna sell, we quit, if they wanna sell...we'll be there.
c) CR96m is being used as striker, thus 4 strikers, thus no need for negredo as the 5th???
d) 3 strikers is enough, since CR96m could jump in when needed???

option a) looks the likeliest to me TBH...but TBfurtherH, i'm still confused if this actually comes true. which is likely if some club really is offering 20m €

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Porto made a 20 Million Euro bid for Negredo.. i think Valdano will see it as too good to be missed chance..

a bit confused but maybe it will be a 4-2-3-1 formation and in that case we really don't need all those strikers.. i don't really know.. it will be more clearer in a week or 2

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Why on earth beast are Real bidding for Torres. Surely they know they have no chance.

I do have it on good authority beast from an ITK that this bid is real and not fabricated by the press. £60m plus another £5m based on his success.

Why bother though? unless its an angle to get xabi?

Beast

The Observer
Why on earth beast are Real bidding for Torres. Surely they know they have no chance.

I do have it on good authority beast from an ITK that this bid is real and not fabricated by the press. £60m plus another £5m based on his success.

Why bother though? unless its an angle to get xabi?

I'm sorry but your ITK source is false.. Real never made a bid for Torres nor he is a logical option for Real considering
1- his price
2- he was an Atletico Madrid player
3- he always preferred Barca over Real in Spain (logical choice )

sorry to burst your friend bubble but it's not true.. if there is any chance of this being true.. trust me the Madrid press will be the first to sniff it

the source of this is not your friend but words claimed to be Rafa and on the British tabloid.. nuff said

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well I think its an angle to get Xabi personally. They HAVE bid for torres beast it is true. But they know they have no chance. But I think they are playing a game to get Xabi in the end.

All this talk of both negredo AND Huntelaar going would be fine if torres arrived. We all know Negredo isn't going anywhere nor is torres going to real.

You are right also in that Barca are his preferred spanish destination were he to go back to la liga.

Beast

The Observer
Well I think its an angle to get Xabi personally. They HAVE bid for torres beast it is true. But they know they have no chance. But I think they are playing a game to get Xabi in the end.

All this talk of both negredo AND Huntelaar going would be fine if torres arrived. We all know Negredo isn't going anywhere nor is torres going to real.

You are right also in that Barca are his preferred spanish destination were he to go back to la liga.

Perez/Valdano won't go for lost causes.. Torres was never a target Eddy neither did we offer a bid.. u have no idea what we did to Torres over the years.. it has nothing to do with Xabi (nor do i logically find any relation between bidding for Xabi and bidding for Torres ) .. i'm confident your friend read lots of "the sun " .. that's where today rumors about Torres surfaced

anyone who follow the Spanish press would tell u targets are talked about in the press first... clubs give a list of potential targets for each season (public opinion matters a lot in clubs owned by the members like barca & Real ) .. and never Torres was a subject for a bid.. as well as the fact that Real or Barca usually make a public /press war before they make a bid (see any player this season ) ..
in short Rafa are making up new stories and living in neverland after his sad public outburst last couple of days.. he is losing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans