Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
It was just a witty implication to the shameful Pepe incident.

I know your link with Getafe. (you should order the same print on the insides of your shirt) Good signing btw, I rate Granero highly.

Beast

The Observer
That 5-2 game was good ( remembers Messi's goal ) but the 4-0 jee-sus. We were piss poor.

they are a tough cookie for both of us.. u have to give them that.. apart from the copa u couldn't score more than a single a goal in your wins in the last 3 season.. they beat us plenty of times.. sister club aside u got to respect they never bow down to us in the liga .. they got impressive results over Real and Barca

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
last 3 season games

Getafe 1 - Barca 1
Barca 5 - getafe 2 (copa)
Getafe 4- Barca 0 (Copa )
Barca 1 - Getafe 0
Getafe 2 - Barca 0
Barca 0 - Getafe 0
Barca 1 - Getafe 1
Getafe 0 - Barca 1

Hardly what you call very good result Adam ..and don't count since they came out from second divison.. it should be when they started to be competitive at least under Schuster ..

Oh fuck off Beast, it's just typical of you to try and manipulate the stats. I've already acknowledged that game, if you want to include the copa then our record against Geta is 7-3-2. Still far better than yours which is my original point.

Beast

The Observer
u have to hand it to Saviola.. he is very impressive with Benfica who are currently beating full team Atletico 1-0 .. nice assist from Saviola

Oh fuck off Beast, it's just typical of you to try and manipulate the stats. I've already acknowledged that game, if you want to include the copa then our record against Geta is 7-3-2. Still far better than yours which is my original point.

didn't manipulate the stats (cool down your horses don't be a sore loser cause IT'S YOU WHO IS DOING IT ) i can't manipulate games results.. neither can u
.. what you want to do is calculate their overall record which will make not only Getafe but any team piss poor.. i can't say "our record against Seville is pretty damn good cause i'll include all the games to make a point (like u ) "
u calculate recent results and it was under Schuster that Getafe started to do something even though they were piss poor last season still they managed great results over u & Real..

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Fancy taking out the years when we beat them too? How about removing the last season from the record books because the results don't look good for you lot. You're a manipulative prick sometimes, you really are.

Beast

The Observer
Fancy taking out the years when we beat them too? How about removing the last season from the record books because the results don't look good for you lot. You're a manipulative prick sometimes, you really are.

if i wanted to do so you little red head prick it would be better for us considering their recent results with us are better than before :wacko:
we won 2 lost 3 and drawn 1.. do the calculation u prick that's 3 from their 4 wins ... not everyone is biased u know

Jesus u are getting touchy & losing it aren't you ... i blame Ibra

E

Esteve

Steady on lads! Ibra? Don't blame him! I mean, it's like:

Who's da man? ZLATAN! ZLATAN!

[YOUTUBE]3fRNIdZe05I[/YOUTUBE]

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Now who's getting touchy, you pasta eating surrender monkey. Come back and blab about your record at Geta when your galacticos choke at the Coliseum again, we'll take our usual three points.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Are the insults "serious" or is this some sarcastic discussion between friends? I cannot really sort that out .......

Beast

The Observer
Nah just some fun in this boring summer .. Adam and me go a long way to let something like this in between ... hell compared to some of our other fights it's nothing :D.. you should have seen us in our heydays

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Awesome, it would be a pretty lame attempt if it was serious.

Still, you two seem very fanatic and quite stubborn so it could happen. :D On the other hand, I don't know anything of your ties ince my knowledge of this community doesn't go back further than February 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans