Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Awesome, it would be a pretty lame attempt if it was serious.

Still, you two seem very fanatic and quite stubborn so it could happen. :D On the other hand, I don't know anything of your ties ince my knowledge of this community doesn't go back further than February 2009.

we are actually.. we've gone through that phase ... but we reached some sort of mutual respect for each other strong believes and fanatic support and we moved on
we had some clashes in the past on another forum but it was a long time ago .. this is just some fun till the games start and this boring pre-season ends

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Respect? I can't respect anybody who doesn't like cheese.

natural_cheese.jpg

Labinn

Man on fire!
only if you have a weak immune system ..

anyhow Parejo could be heading to our sister club Getafe to replace Granero and get liga experience ...

we owe Getafe a lot we should give them the 3 points if they need it ... although they are usually capable of taking all points from both Barca & Real games
that's my problem :d.. i would burn FC REAL MADrID..

Beast

The Observer
Respect? I can't respect anybody who doesn't like cheese.

natural_cheese.jpg

how can you share the same menu of a Rat ?
how can u eat stuff that use Bacteria to be formed... ?

why not eat of a garbage can.. it's the same.. it has Rats eating it and got bacteria

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
It does, Franco tried to take it away.

Stupid really, FC is so much better for him. Franco Controlled Barcelona. Seriously, could it have worked out better for him?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!

why not eat of a garbage can.. it's the same.. it has Rats eating it and got bacteria

Actually rats are scavengers and will eat any food they come across, they prefer cereals for the most part. All that bacteria is very good for you btw, just ask Alexander Fleming.

Warik

Its true. I think its the same bacteria that is in Yakult. Though in the case of Yakult one would be correct to say it tastes rank.

S

Snyde

:worthy::worthy:

No wonder you can never understand evolution etc...:lol:

Beast

The Observer
:worthy::worthy:

No wonder you can never understand evolution etc...:lol:

i don't believe it as a fact .. it's still a theory cause it's still missing elements .. and has nothing to do with understanding

Huntelaar negotiation with Stuttgart broke down with strong rumors that the reason is Arsenal

S

Snyde

Thank God for that. He can really shine at Arsenal. He'll get good service to boot.

And there are no facts. It's all perception. The best theory we've got is the most logical explanation backed by current proofs, it becomes redundant when something new comes up that counters it. Everything in science is a theory. The moment we find out something absurdly radical (such as alluding to flow of time etc.) we'll have to rethink all our theories. But in the current sense these theories are the best we've got and they're far better than the fairy tails religion uses to keep the ignorant occupied.

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
i don't believe it as a fact .. it's still a theory cause it's still missing elements .. and has nothing to do with understanding

Huntelaar negotiation with Stuttgart broke down with strong rumors that the reason is Arsenal

Do you have a source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans