Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snyde

I'm not attacking religious authorities. I don't think I need to start on those...Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot combined couldn't match the deeds of the Church.

I'm pretty sure it is mentioned in the bible or atleast clearly implied that those without faith, those who deny Jesus (his existence, his sacrifice etc.) go to hell since their soul is impure.

That's pretty clear cut IMO. You cannot question Jesus, if you do you suffer in hell till eternity.

Beast

The Observer
I'm not attacking religious authorities. I don't think I need to start on those...Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot combined couldn't match the deeds of the Church.

I'm pretty sure it is mentioned in the bible or atleast clearly implied that those without faith, those who deny Jesus (his existence, his sacrifice etc.) go to hell since their soul is impure.

That's pretty clear cut IMO. You cannot question Jesus, if you do you suffer in hell till eternity.

no snyde.. even Jesus said to Peter when in the last supper " I'll tell you the truth Before a rooster crows, you will deny Me three times." and Peter was so dear to his heart..

It's pretty normal routine for Dictators to use Religion to control the mass but you have the bible as your reference not what some human priest says.. u have to consider the difference between education and knowledge for people in medieval times and now .

Warik

no snyde.. even Jesus said to Peter when in the last supper " I'll tell you the truth Before a rooster crows, you will deny Me three times." and Peter was so dear to his heart..

It's pretty normal routine for Dictators to use Religion to control the mass but you have the bible as your reference not what some human priest says.. u have to consider the difference between education and knowledge for people in medieval times and now .

There are actually parralels between Eugenics and Religious fundamentalism when you look into it. Both are warped ideas created by certain men that spit on the actual documentation. Darwin would of turned in his grave if he'd seen one of his own family using a theory that was never meant to be harmful in anyway as an excuse for racism.

Hitler imparticular was great at twisting things. So much so that even today people disagree about them. Some say Hitler was an Atheist, others that he was a Christian. But he said what he needed to say to different people. He knew the demographics of each city. He knew sitting in a room of Scientists even then talking about God would provoke groans and opposition in the room. He knew talking about Science in a room full of Religious people would get the same response.

So what he did was he talked about how marvelous it would be for Science to create a superior Aryan master race but to do so he would need to make all the inferior peoples in his own mind extinct (Jews, Slavs). Then he went to the Religious and said how the Aryans are Gods true people and he loves them and it is time they ruled the world. Most of the Scientists didn't agree with it, and most of the Religious lot didn't agree. Those that could fled, and those that didn't stuck it out. Some agreed and went along with it.

Same with Stalin, people go on about him purging Christians, but he was purging everyone. He might of been an Atheist, but you could be an Atheist yourself but because you supported the wrong football team and end up being sent to Siberia. Religion was the propaganda and the excuse, in reality it didn't matter what you were. Hell, there is even some circumstantial evidence that Stalin secretly was still a practicing Christian. Truth is he was just a paranoid motherfucker and it didn't take much for him and his secret police to come round your house at night and send you off to Siberia by train.

Hitler and Stalin, too people who sure as hell knew how to stir people up. No one will ever know the truth about what they believed to be honest. They just knew and used well the old adage of divide and conquer. Whilst the non believers pointed to the believers and the believers pointed at the non believers the true enemy just waltzed on into power without opposition.

Beast

The Observer
There are actually parralels between Eugenics and Religious fundamentalism when you look into it. Both are warped ideas created by certain men that spit on the actual documentation. Darwin would of turned in his grave if he'd seen one of his own family using a theory that was never meant to be harmful in anyway as an excuse for racism.

Hitler imparticular was great at twisting things. So much so that even today people disagree about them. Some say Hitler was an Atheist, others that he was a Christian. But he said what he needed to say to different people. He knew the demographics of each city. He knew sitting in a room of Scientists even then talking about God would provoke groans and opposition in the room. He knew talking about Science in a room full of Religious people would get the same response.

So what he did was he talked about how marvelous it would be for Science to create a superior Aryan master race but to do so he would need to make all the inferior peoples in his own mind extinct (Jews, Slavs). Then he went to the Religious and said how the Aryans are Gods true people and he loves them and it is time they ruled the world. Most of the Scientists didn't agree with it, and most of the Religious lot didn't agree. Those that could fled, and those that didn't stuck it out. Some agreed and went along with it.

Same with Stalin, people go on about him purging Christians, but he was purging everyone. He might of been an Atheist, but you could be an Atheist yourself but because you supported the wrong football team and end up being sent to Siberia. Religion was the propaganda and the excuse, in reality it didn't matter what you were. Hell, there is even some circumstantial evidence that Stalin secretly was still a practicing Christian. Truth is he was just a paranoid motherfucker and it didn't take much for him and his secret police to come round your house at night and send you off to Siberia by train.

Hitler and Stalin, too people who sure as hell knew how to stir people up. No one will ever know the truth about what they believed to be honest. They just knew and used well the old adage of divide and conquer. Whilst the non believers pointed to the believers and the believers pointed at the non believers the true enemy just waltzed on into power without opposition.
great post i agree with every word ...
Good news is that Man City and Chelsea are now bidding for Xabi Alonso.

man i can smell u'r fear from down here ... :lol: u wish that don't u ..

i don't think Rafa can sell him to rival.. but again they said Granero will be replacing Xabi and we got him so i don't really know at this stage

Huntelaar agreed terms with Stuttgart 18 Million plus 2 variables

best of luck Huntelaar.. u'll be a big hit and move to another big club.. sad we couldn't use him.. if only he had more speed..

time for Negredo to leave as well after saying " he needs more minutes and he can't have them in Real " .. i really hope we can convince him to stay ..

gvt2000

Hunterlaar has officially signed for Stutgart. Best Madrid news this summer. Always liked Hunt, would love to see him again in spain, playing for us :)

S

Snyde

It's not just dictators. Every ruler worth his salt has used religion. It's probably one of the most important tools of trade for ruling. In that sense I attach the highest of values to religion.

It now only remains for me to treat of Ecclesiastical Princedoms, all the
difficulties in respect of which precede their acquisition. For they are ac-
quired by merit or good fortune, but are maintained without either; be-
ing upheld by the venerable ordinances of Religion, which are all of such
a nature and efficacy that they secure the authority of their Princes in
whatever way they may act or live. These Princes alone have territories
which they do not defend, and subjects whom they do not govern; yet
their territories are not taken from them through not being defended, nor
are their subjects concerned at not being governed, or led to think of
throwing off their allegiance; nor is it in their power to do so. Accord-
ingly these Princedoms alone are secure and happy
A quote from Machiavelli's The Prince. Sums it up for me.

Had Hitler and Stalin used a bit more sense and had not gotten carried away they could've become truly great. Maybe not Hitler though, he never listened to his generals, the prick. To have such geniuses in command of your forces and yet to disable them time and time again only for your ego....

Last edited:

Nándor

man i can smell u'r fear from down here ... :lol: u wish that don't u ..

i don't think Rafa can sell him to rival.. but again they said Granero will be replacing Xabi and we got him so i don't really know at this stage

Huntelaar agreed terms with Stuttgart 18 Million plus 2 variables

best of luck Huntelaar.. u'll be a big hit and move to another big club.. sad we couldn't use him.. if only he had more speed..

time for Negredo to leave as well after saying " he needs more minutes and he can't have them in Real " .. i really hope we can convince him to stay ..

well, according to AS earlier this day, pellegrini asked for granero as RW and not as xabi alonso alternative. that also suits pardeza saying that nothing (xabi alonso & ribéry) is ruled out till 31st of august.
btw...granero cut his wages in order to be able to join madird :beer2:

hopefully negredo stays!!! but after the hunter has left, it would be close to stupid to go into the season with only 3 strikers, one being raul + and injured ruud. unless the plan is to play constantly with only 1 striker upfront.

Beast

The Observer
So you buy him for 20 and sell him 18-7=11. Waste of money and player.

you have to take the manager & the player wishes into the equation
The Dutch national team coach was clear.. no games no WC.. he asked all Madrid players to move if they can't guarantee a starting place in the line up , he said it publicly
that left them with a dilemma and especially for someone like Hunter in his first year outside Holland he need to prove himself and he need to play to be in the WC squad heading to South Africa .

it's the same for Negredo who said he needs minute and it can't happen in Real.. when you consider the 4-3-3 u basically need 2 strikers one playing and one as a sub..
Benzema playing and one of Raul or Ruud will replace him during injuries or suspension .. while CR/Granero - Higuain /Robben if he stays on the flanks
the Ajax clause is pure stupidity from Calderon.. u don't give a sum .. u usually give a percentage .. what if Hunter brought 10 Mil ? it meant Real will sell him for basically 3 Mil.

at the end i hope Negredo stay but the club will take his wishes into their plans..and he is not short of suitors .. lately from Spurs for 20 Million Euro

UPDATE: Marca reporting that a last minute change occurred... No deal for Huntelaar .. seems like Arsenal are making a last ditch effort

Other great news.. Metzelder will be staying .. Pellegerini wants him .. i really like the German

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Why? Real bought the player and paid 20 mil. Six months later you have lost 9 mil and you wasted a player which I don't rate but you & raed for example obviously do rate.

That's a worse transfer than our Caceres.

Update: It's too late for that beast. You already posted in the confirmed transfers topic. It cannot be undone. :D

Beast

The Observer
Why? Real bought the player and paid 20 mil. Six months later you have lost 9 mil and you wasted a player which I don't rate but you & raed for example obviously do rate.

That's a worse transfer than our Caceres.

Update: It's too late for that beast. You already posted in the confirmed transfers topic. It cannot be undone. :D

:lol:

his problem is he lacks speed Greg.. that's something Pellegerini don't want in the team.. his plan depend on fast players.. something Huntelaar can't provide.. keeping him while not playing him is worse

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I know he lacks speed and that that clearly doesn't suit Pelle's plans. That's what I said in here: bad timing for Huntelaar (and as much as I don't rate him, it feel sorry for him cause it surely sucks) But that's not the point. I just wanted to tease you with the transfer saga of Huntelaar which purely on paper is pretty crappy. You're always laughing with the Caceres disaster but this really isn't much better, and it is even with a player you like. :p

So keeping Metzelder ..... Manu is only in for speed at the attacking department? :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans