Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Rafa does want Negredo Gio and would like him in any deal. Whether its possible is another matter, but it depends how desperate you are for Xabi.

We've lined up Aquilani as Xabi's replacement so we are ready to go in the respect, but its up to Real now as we will NOT budge in our valuation and no matter what games you play quite simply Rafa knows your tricks and thus will stick to his valuation.

Beast

The Observer
Rafa does want Negredo Gio and would like him in any deal. Whether its possible is another matter, but it depends how desperate you are for Xabi.

We've lined up Aquilani as Xabi's replacement so we are ready to go in the respect, but its up to Real now as we will NOT budge in our valuation and no matter what games you play quite simply Rafa knows your tricks and thus will stick to his valuation.
we have time as we have a loaded midfield.. Valdano said no arrivals from now on till we start selling .. the only exception was Granero
so yes we have some time .. the question is do you ? u haven't done anything apart from G. Johnson
Big trouble brewing in mandril land, the new project is destined to fail spectacularly.

scary-face.jpg

OK

ranjix

Jefecito
I wonder how next Barca Vs Madrid game will be. Hope we score more than 5 goals and make fun of their signings...:)

E

Esteve

I've said it before & I'll say it again: This project is gonna fail. It has all the ingredients for an epic fail.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
We don't need to do anything Gio ;) If we keep JM and Xabi I would be delighted. You on the otherhand needed a complete overhaul because we handed you a football lesson ;) :p

You want us again, I want you again, this time in the final where we humiliate you in your backyard like Roma in 84 :D

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
The Real Madrid game against Liverpool. That is the worst performance by a team in the Champions League last 16. That was so poor I stopped watching the highlights when it was 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans