Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beautifulgame

Foolishness from Real Madrid. Their top three strikers should be Benzema, Higuain, and Huntelaar in no particular order.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
We don't need to do anything Gio ;) If we keep JM and Xabi I would be delighted. You on the otherhand needed a complete overhaul because we handed you a football lesson ;) :p

You want us again, I want you again, this time in the final where we humiliate you in your backyard like Roma in 84 :D
lol @ Liverpool not needing anything. Borderline comedy.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
lol @ Liverpool not needing anything. Borderline comedy.
They do, but it's not players, it's luck. I can't remember, but they only lost 2 games in the Premiership last season and still lost out to Man Utd. If they keep their players, this year more than ever (and I know it's said every year) may finally be their year.

Beast

The Observer
They do, but it's not players, it's luck. I can't remember, but they only lost 2 games in the Premiership last season and still lost out to Man Utd. If they keep their players, this year more than ever (and I know it's said every year) may finally be their year.

and who is Torres replacement ? or partner

they have a very weak bench.. some minor injuries and they lose points .. that's Liverpool problem

you can't win without proper bench and liverpool lack that

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
This can go back and forth all night :D

Until proven otherwise Liverpool > Real :D

I'd still be confident our first 11 would win, its not bravado it is my honest opinion. I think you have many weak links in defence and if we keep Xabi and JM they'd own your central midfield. Plus we have ONE OF the best strikeforces in the world with gerrard-torres. So even with your Ronaldo's and kaka's I'd still have confidence!

E

Esteve

This can go back and forth all night :D

Until proven otherwise Liverpool > Real :D

I'd still be confident our first 11 would win, its not bravado it is my honest opinion. I think you have many weak links in defence and if we keep Xabi and JM they'd own your central midfield. Plus we have ONE OF the best strikeforces in the world with gerrard-torres. So even with your Ronaldo's and kaka's I'd still have confidence!

Smart money would be on Liverpool to win, that's for sure. Always hard to beat, very good team.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Though Gio is right in that our bench is kinda crap :D

Though this may improve with some signings. Babel is a decent bench player who can make an impact. Voronin, whilst shite, has some attributes and can score 5 a season whilst making 5 assists so thats not bad. Lucas is a good bench player to have and can cover central midfield.
I would like to see some youth players more involved though. Martin Kelly, a CB looks class and hopefully he can be our 4th choice centre back. Plus Pacheco and Nemeth and Dalle Valle is qual-a-tee trust me on that.

Real certainly have done drastic surgery to their team though.

Thus though this is my final point. Real can create a time machine and get the best players for each starting postition but they would still have to work mightly hard to beat us.

In 76 league games over the past 2 seasons we have only lost 6 times so I am always confident that whilst teams we play may be better than us, they will have to work damned hard to prove it.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
:lol: funny, since today SPORT claim, that the deal for xabi alonso is practically done, for 35m €. xabi alonso will be a real madrid player within the next hours after negotiations apperently intensified yesterday.
Sport is keen on stabbing me in the back.

Still, 35 mil for Xabi is indeed funny.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
the xfer window still has over a month to go. RMadrid may still be able to add the DM that they need in order to hold the fort vs our attack. So lets not count our chickens before they've hatched.

Beast

The Observer
the xfer window still has over a month to go. RMadrid may still be able to add the DM that they need in order to hold the fort vs our attack. So lets not count our chickens before they've hatched.

you say it as if we don't have 3 Dm's already...
Real are not after a DM Irv.. we have quality in that department .. we are looking after a strong CM beside the DM a CM/DM.. the deep lying playmaker .. a role similar to Xabi-Pirlo..etc .. we have the Gattuso and Mascherano.. his role is not to hold a fort.. but to orchestrate the midfield and the rhythm he is the link between the defense & offense ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans