Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Diarra is, but often injured Gago, while I know Gio doesn't like him and I agree he isn't top class he can still do a job. They definitely do need a CM, someone who can set the tempo give the ball to Kaka and read the game. Xabi can do all these things in adundance and IMO is worth the money. Gio may or may not admit it but Alonso is worth the money. No matter previous seasons, here and now he is worth it.

Beast

The Observer
Gago + Diarra? Quality?

no Diarra & Diarra ...

Yes Eddie.. Xabi is one of the best in that job out there ..that's why we want him.. hopefully we can reach a solution out there.. if De La Red wasn't out .. i would have passed on Xabi with my eyes closed

Beast

The Observer
man you can't deny u are dying for the money.. so let's cut the crap

you want money to reinforce ..you need to sell Xabi so u can get the cash for Rafa and if we lower the price and put Negredo in you'll be a freaking happy man..

so to cut the chase we have received 20 Million Euro from Spurs for Negredo .. and since Rafa is our homey .. we can cut a deal for 25 Mil Euro + Negredo .. that's a cut price for Negredo .. simply because Rafa is our flash and blood

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
They do, but it's not players, it's luck. I can't remember, but they only lost 2 games in the Premiership last season and still lost out to Man Utd. If they keep their players, this year more than ever (and I know it's said every year) may finally be their year.
lol, Liverpool haven't played anything that looks like football in years. The worst Madrid of the last decade or so was probably still less revolting to watch than Liverpool. But it's efficient so Eddy doesn't care, and I probably wouldn't either if I was a fan. But you can't complain about luck if you play like that, you just can't.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well I will tell you this ward. In the past 5 years, Madrid's best success in terms of trophys have come under Capello, the most efficient manager I know!!

Personally I feel its a lousy accusation and a lazy one too. We have played football. The passing and movement in the demolition of Newcastle twice at st james in the past 2 years that was football not just efficiency. Man u at Old trafford we played football, in europe many occasions where we have.

I actually thought the last 2 months of the season, where Rafa left us of the leash we were the most attractive team in the league. The man u game, 4-4 with arsenal was a football feast, Aston Villa was a football lesson to them. And so on. So while I understand your point and I agree we are probably the most efficient team in europe, but we have also played some football too.

But my definition of quality football differs with others. To me its when the passing and movement of the ball and player is at its wonderful brilliance that to me is quality football. People may be dazzled by dribblers, as am I, but that is the cherry on top of the cake as far as I am concerned.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
I knew you wouldn't agree and you don't have to, I don't even claim to be unbiased on the subject, just the thought of Steven Gerrard alone makes me want to vomit so...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Don't Abaddon or you'll end up with a fist embedded in your face times three. In fact just thinking about Gerrard could lead you to that situation.

Back to Real now, Premier League cheaters. Parejo has left the building, raed will be pleased. Or is leaving the building.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
he should replace Granero @ Getafe.. best thing for him.. more minutes more liga experience .. 1-2 years if he prove himself he comes back

it's done.. Parejo to Getafe all that is missing is agreeing the figure which Real will pay in case or repurchase.. good deal for Danny .. keep our boys closer to home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans