Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Go bust, that what you'll do. The Perez project depends on selling players to balance the book.

don't worry they will be sold alright in time and for the right offers .. and the Perez project depend on many things one of them is selling and getting back some money but not the major part

Evil

Shabazz
Well now clubs know that Madrid are desperate about offloading players, so if they make a bid the ball with me in their court during negotiations.

Beast

The Observer
yes of course everyone know it.. so they will wait for the last minute to make a bid .. i would have done the same.. coming now with an offer is act of stupidity for other clubs...
managers will need to decide one thing.. wait for the last minute to get a better price.. or make a good bid now so the player would be ready for next season (attending pre-season-gel..etc).. however i have no worries about the players being sold .. they are all good players and a good addition to any club

Granero after taking a pay cut to go back to Real " Playing in Real Madrid worth more then 800.000 Euro" what a lad...

Beast

The Observer
cause Huntelaar , VDV,Negredo..etc are bad players ?

it's a matter of negotiations Warik... and such matters take time .. u've waited for around 2 month to sell E2 & buy a replacement .. i trust Valdano fully .. anyone else i would have doubts

BarcaCelt

I know Madrid have all the money now but I can't believe a few of the players that are up for sale.

Two off the top of my head would be Sneijder and Robben. Especially Robben who carried the team during their big win sequence in the hunt to catch Barca.

I believe with all the superstars he still has a place in the starting 11.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I dunno about you Gio, but I think Real Madrid would do well adopting Barca's tactics.

----------------------------Casillas----------------------------------

--Ramos----------Pepe----------------Albiol------------Marcelo-------

-------------------------Diarra/Lass-----------------------------------

-----------------Gago-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------Kaka/Sneijder---------------------

---Ronaldo-------------------------------------Higuain/Robben---------

---------------------------Benzema/Raul-------------------------------

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans