Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
I dunno about you Gio, but I think Real Madrid would do well adopting Barca's tactics.

----------------------------Casillas----------------------------------

--Ramos----------Pepe----------------Albiol------------Marcelo-------

-------------------------Diarra/Lass-----------------------------------

-----------------Gago-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------Kaka/Sneijder---------------------

---Ronaldo-------------------------------------Higuain/Robben---------

---------------------------Benzema/Raul-------------------------------

What do you think?
I think you are spot on Jordan.. that what Pellegerini has done in the game (minus the missing players ) and most of the training games par the first day when he tried the 4-4-2...

however gago will be a back up or sold i think
Ditch Gago, in Granero.
yep Granero works hard in the midfield.. much better passing/shooting/creativity that gago
Or Xabi...
the better option but we need to play with what we got

Need better media deals rather. Have they drastically improved Beast?

no one knows yet Snyde.. they are negotiating deals.. but there is a big Chinese sponsor who have a big deal in process if Real /Perez can arrange with the FA the new 3 PM match start as it will suit the Chinese big time .. which i think will generate plenty of income not just for Real but the entire liga in a market where the EPL is playing all alone in it

Beast

The Observer
For starters. But Granero is just plain damn cool to watch.

and much talented.. never understood the bitch Schuster and his decision to send them all away.. i guess he owed Getafe a lot and repaid them that way

if it wasn't for De La Red performance with Spain i guess he would have shipped him as well to Getafe

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
No seriously he is man. Not Madrid class at all, he will be your new and slightly improved Faubert. If he wasn't Castilla you wouldn't even give him a second thought.

S

Snyde

I personally like Granero. As Gneg said he is cool to watch. Can't believe Getafe were almost going to be relegated with their squad. (Would have loved it though)

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Need better media deals rather. Have they drastically improved Beast?

No they haven't because Calderón tied them into long term details and the companies involved aren't exactly flush with cash at this moment in time. Plus, if they needed a whacking great loan to get the players they've bought and they haven't got any more money until they sell players, where's the money going to come from if they decide to break a contract?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I personally like Granero. As Gneg said he is cool to watch.
Yeah, I didn't say he is world class (it is the same for some of our youth players) but they are decent enough to do the job sometimes and they show potential. On football level, I compare him to players like Pedro. You can't build a team on those players, but they are youth players and they could do the job in some games. I like that.

Why I think he is cool: He has some natural coolness hanging around him. He doesn't have to do anything special, it's the way he moves, the way he looks etc. It's like Xavi or Iker (different level though), he doesn't do anything special on the pitch but he is so sexy.

That's the best category. You also have the second category consisting of complete douchebags like Ronaldo who actually aren't that cool but perceive themselves as cool and start acting like it. Only they aren't. Champions League final for example: team presentation during the CL song. Everyone standing at one line, acting normal. Except one sore loser: Ronaldo. Wobbling his tongue while the camera slides by and thinking by himself "holy fuck yeah Cristiano, you showed them alright". Piss off, Portuguese male cosmetics addict. You ain't in the first category. Granero has more coolness in his bum beard than you will ever have in that brushed off gay fitness image.

From what I have seen, Zlatan is in the latter category as well.

Beast

The Observer
You got to love the Catalan press...

Granero agreeing to lower his current salary by 800 K to join Real is not an act of love or Loyalty to the club he grow up in but "Emotional blackmail " :lol: pathetic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans