Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snyde

@Gneg: Mostly agree with you, specially about the players who just do their job and zero antics. Generally have good composure as well.

However Zlatan is better that Ronaldo in the sense that 1) He doesn't act like a gay prostitute. 2) Has a sense of humour. Zlatan has a pretty big ego for sure but the way he sometimes makes fun of it is hilarious. I've never seen Ronaldo do that, quite the opposite.

Though their sense of ego's are different as Ronaldo is desperate to prove himself to be the best and will shout it from the rooftops (which actually drives him to better himself) Zlatan knows that he has shitload of talent, is very proud of it and thinks lowly of those who can't match up to him (which makes him sometimes give up when those around him don't do well)
So in that sense Ronaldo's ego is more positive for him.

Obviously this applies only to me personally but I relate to Zlatan alot and always get the feeling that I understand him. Because of that, I'd go on a hunch and say that if Pep is really the genius he seems, Zlatan will really be inspired by him and flourish. Under the assumption that Pep will pay alot of attention to him because people like that need it.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Benitez Contemptuously Upsets Ferguson And Allardyce By Ignoring Real Rules

Real Madrid’s Sporting Director Miguel Pardeza believes Liverpool’s attempts to extort close to £32 million for their midfielder Xabi Alonso is nothing short of contempt. He admitted that Benitez has been an awkward fucker from day one.

Pardeza told Publico: “The problem with Alonso is he's the best creative central midfielder in the world so obviously we demand that he be sold to us. We're the King of Spain's favourite team for fucks sake.”

“Alonso is not a fad, there are just not may alternatives - not in the Americas or in Europe are their players who can perform his task. Fabregas is ok, but he's a beady eyed whinging bitch, so he can fuck off to Barca!”

He added: “They were shitehawks from day one - the demands of Liverpool were beyond what Madrid was willing to pay, so they should shut the fuck up and be happy with what we give them. Benitez just plucks figures out of the air. How the fuck can a player we value at £100 and a carton of Malboro lights be worth £35 million? Seriously, Alonso's no fucking Ryan Giggs like is he?”

“Telling us what you want us to pay for your player is not the way to get things done, but I have not given up hope we can solve this. We tell you what we're prepared to pay and you say "Thank you uncle Perez." Then you go and get Nicky Butt on loan. Job fucking done!"

“As I said, I do not believe Alonso will be an easy situation to solve until the King beheads a few of Benitez's family members until he agrees to sell. He's the King after all you know, and I don't mean Elvis fucking Presley. I mean a proper King with a crown an a big sword."

A Liverpool spokesman said: “Xabi is with us in Singapore because Rafa made us take him, and will train with the rest of the squad. We tried to smuggle him onto the easyjet to Torremolinos because it was about £50 cheaper than the Ryanair to Madrid, but Rafa spotted us and insisted that we all put a twenty each in to get his Singapore ticket instead. Real Madrid are gonna be fucking pissed off, so if anyone is reading this, I'm sorry but it was all Rafa.”

“We didn't even pretend that he was injured ahead of the Thailand game. Rafa can say what he likes about that, but Xabi got a blister off his new Adidas Gazelles because he was breaking them in without socks on, swear to God.”

“And there has been no deal agreed with Real for his transfer because Rafa is an awkward c*nt.”

We asked Mr Ferguson for his view on the transfer saga of the summer and he said "Itsnayfuckinfairlad! We had to sell them our best player so that fat Spanish bastard should have to do the same. When Alonso is gone they won't score against Blackburn, so Benitez won't be able to upset my old pal Sam any more with his fucking hand nonsense. I'm phoning the FA when I've finished me bevvy." Mr Ferguson rang the FA three days later and informed them "Yermefuckinbezzie!"

Beast

The Observer
i hope that wasn't a liverpoolian attempt to be funny otherwise i'm striking that Gerrard city off my "cities to visit " list

Beast

The Observer
Pellegerini has come out & declared officially that there is no room for Huntelaar in the team due to the number of forwards..

Heinze should be moving to L'OM if all went well while we wait for Huntelaar negotiations

he doesn't want to lower his demands and he will be stupid if he wasted his career for a bigger pay cheque .. most of the clubs who wanted him (and there is plenty ) has declined due to his own demands ..i like the guy and i hope he think about his future and what he can achieve.. it's a sad situation

S

Snyde

I dunno if I said this before but I'll say it now: Arsenal would be perfect for him. He would be perfect for Arsenal.

I've followed him since his days in Heerenveen and is the only Madrid player who I wished well, even in Madrid. So best of luck to him, hope he shows what he is made of wherever he goes.

A bit of nostalgia caused me to remember that he used to much more than just a finisher, he was very creative as well. IMO HtC killed that side of him (because of Sneijder some say...).

BTW, the first player to score a goal at the Emirates.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I was gutted when he went to Madrid because I like Huntelaar so seeing him succeed at Arsenal would be great. If Rosicky, Arshavin and Cesc can stay fit he will score goals for fun.

Beast

The Observer
like the kid too... he will do well for them.. he is a complete package who can score in any situation with any leg.. sad he is not fast... i would really love him to stay , he will be a bomb in the EPL if he go to any of the top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans