Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
An empty stadium for the first game of Galactico II - Perez Strikes Back. The fans have lost interest in the project already, the white hankies will be out before the end of the game if you don't score at least a dozen.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Even the fascists who get free tickets can't be bothered to turn up. The public has spoken, don't turn on me for passing on their message.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I do like the title "the red prophet" that's pretty good.

I'm lead to believe that many of the Ultras Sur have turned their backs on the club as a protest against madrid signing somebody of such obscene metrosexuality as Cristiano Ronaldo. They've demanded that Buffon and Paolo Di Canio be signed up to ensure the purity of madrid's fascist ideology is maintained.

Evil

Shabazz
I know it's a friendly and all, but drawing against some nobody while playing your strongest players is deeply concerning ... I would be as a Madridista, FFS our B squad beat the African Champions today with 4 goals. Must say the project doesn't look to bright, but I won't make any bold judgments until La Liga starts :)

Beast

The Observer
I know it's a friendly and all, but drawing against some nobody while playing your strongest players is deeply concerning ... I would be as a Madridista, FFS our B squad beat the African Champions today with 4 goals. Must say the project doesn't look to bright, but I won't make any bold judgments until La Liga starts :)

come on Evil,you are from Bahrain man they aren't nobodies ;) and El Ahly (and i know cause i live in Egypt ) ARE NOT THE CL CHAMPIONS of African anymore are in huge decline they already crash out early this season from the equivalent of the CL and was sent to a similar setup to a UEFA cup and also crashed out from the first game..
they lost the man who made them the CL champions (Manuel Jose who went to coach Angola )

yesterday was their 5th consecutive defeat in a month.. including the Egyptian Supercup to Borderline Army team , 2 pre-season friendlies to Leverkusen and some Turkish team , Celtic (killed them 5-0 ) and you.. it's been since May since they last won a game

pre-season games are pre-season games.. used for trials and tactics and above all discovering your weakness
No one will say they are the best team if they win in pre-season , they do need to prepare for the season in the best possible way that's what matters no one gives a shit
It's the summer, nobody stays in Madriz during the summer.

thank you ... since CA is trying to fill this boring summer with any sort of banter .
Summer is summer in Europe time for people to travel back in Italy it's approaching ferro Augusto there is hardly any locals most people are overseas

Beast

The Observer
It's pre season friendlies. Neither team should look into them so much.

of course.. it's for the managers to consider , take notes and see who fit what position
results are the last thing that matters for any club at this stage

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Cules getting all excited over a completely meaningless pre-season friendly... almost too ridiculous to believe.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Nope for Real's piss poor performance. I am desperate to see Perez fall on his sword yet again. I hate the man. The whole Figo thing still pisses me right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans