Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil

Shabazz
come on Evil,you are from Bahrain man they aren't nobodies ;) and El Ahly (and i know cause i live in Egypt ) ARE NOT THE CL CHAMPIONS of African anymore are in huge decline they already crash out early this season from the equivalent of the CL and was sent to a similar setup to a UEFA cup and also crashed out from the first game..
they lost the man who made them the CL champions (Manuel Jose who went to coach Angola )

yesterday was their 5th consecutive defeat in a month.. including the Egyptian Supercup to Borderline Army team , 2 pre-season friendlies to Leverkusen and some Turkish team , Celtic (killed them 5-0 ) and you.. it's been since May since they last won a game

pre-season games are pre-season games.. used for trials and tactics and above all discovering your weakness
No one will say they are the best team if they win in pre-season , they do need to prepare for the season in the best possible way that's what matters no one gives a shit

Ofcourse they aren't nobodies, but in comparison to Real Madrid they sure are. Was just shocked to see the score, and even more shocked after seeing the lineup. But like I said I won't be making any bold statements until La Liga kicks off, you wont have any excuse to make then :p !

Nándor

I know it's a friendly and all, but drawing against some nobody while playing your strongest players is deeply concerning ... I would be as a Madridista, FFS our B squad beat the African Champions today with 4 goals. Must say the project doesn't look to bright, but I won't make any bold judgments until La Liga starts :)

with all due respect...how can you possibly claim that were the strongest players pellegrini fielded, when players like casillas, kaká, ramos & albiol are still missing and the squad is not finished yet (1 LB & 2 midfielders)!!!??? even when you consider your "it's a friendly and all" argument, that's meant to show some sort of understanding, there still remains the fact, that this squad faces a new manager, with new ideas, trying to install a new style of play. last but not least dudek, who can't even catch a fruitfly when it flies right into his hand and raps itself into it by taking dudeks fingers and closing them in on itself!!!

you can start to question things after the first 10-15 official games with only little to no improvement at all...but you shouldn't start to seriously wory before the squad is not finished yet and we've reached the KO-stage of the CL!!! everything till then is just pure survival (CL group stage, considering real dropped out of the teams in the 1st group) and the usual long progress of getting a bunch of players to connect and play as a team when there have been made a lot of changes.

the score isnt an issue imo but the crowd...does any1 know why was only quater the stadium filled?
It's the summer, nobody stays in Madriz during the summer.

first the summer like miggy said and second...come on, it was sunday evening, the game ended around 0:15 am with people still having to get home and work in the morning. i was rather surprised that despite that and despite the game being only some lame ass friendly at this early stage there were that "many" people.

The booing was real though. No escaping that.
Nope for Real's piss poor performance. I am desperate to see Perez fall on his sword yet again. I hate the man. The whole Figo thing still pisses me right off.

that booing was basically aimed at iithads goalkeeper. don't know why though.

but yes, there were also boos against madrids players and their display. but come on, you know that these boos can't even match the regular/usual boos of the bernabeu crowed!!! they were pretty damn weak and nothing to worry about at all

Last edited:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
They were weak because your stadium was only half full. The result means nothing, but I love the way your fickle fans are already sharpening the knives. Have you read Marca and AS today? They really lay it into the team, perhaps they are trying to distance themselves from the car crash that is obviously heading your way.

Triple Champions. 2-6!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
It really is time for another Galactico signing over there. Barcelona stole your spotlight with the Zlatan transfer.

Evil

Shabazz
@Nandor ... that is why I said I won't make any judgements until La Liga starts :rolleyes: .... and Cristiano ... Mr. world record transfer fee, Benzema, Lass, Sneider Etc. is a pretty strong team if you ask me.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Well, I don't get that. Real knows everyone is going to wait until the end, just take the bloody risk then. Buy the players you want and sell the ones you want to sell a month later, you know offers will come eventually.

I mean, if you feel happy about taking 150 mil loans, what's the problem with the postponed selling of players?

Nándor

They were weak because your stadium was only half full. The result means nothing, but I love the way your fickle fans are already sharpening the knives. Have you read Marca and AS today? They really lay it into the team, perhaps they are trying to distance themselves from the car crash that is obviously heading your way.

Triple Champions. 2-6!

it's their job to act like drama queens without even a fragment of a brain in order to sell papers!!! hardly any reliable reference. especially not, when after yesterdays game one of those who "lay it into the team", going by the name of tomás roncero (AS), claims, that "defending raúl is easy, because raúl defends himself. there could come two more generations of galacticos and nobody could force him onto the bench. he played like it was against bayern munich etc...". sorry mate, but that sort of analyse just reminds me of one thing:
paper is pacient...you can put any BS you want on paper, it will never fight back!!!

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Erm, interest on those payments. Day to day running costs, cash flow, etc.

@Nandor. AS and Marca are your biggest fans. It takes a hell of a lot for them to criticise your beloved team. That in itself speaks volumes.

CRISIS.

Last edited:

Nándor

@Nandor ... that is why I said I won't make any judgements until La Liga starts :rolleyes:

noticed...i wasn't attacking you having made a gerneral judgement!!! i only reasoned why you can't possibly claim that pellegrini played with the strongest players, plus giving a personal opinion on when i think one could start to worry/judge. nothing more, nothing less.

.... and Cristiano ... Mr. world record transfer fee, Benzema, Lass, Sneider Etc. is a pretty strong team if you ask me.

gago, dudek & raúl sure know how to match those players in terms of weakness!!! so in the end, leaving aside that 4 players barely make a team, the whole team was rather mediocre than pretty strong IMO.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Erm, interest on those payments. Day to day running costs, cash flow, etc.
Yeah, part of a sane business plan. I don't see the problem for Real?

:flagvl8:

Nah, I think they will make it in the end but Perez underestimated the impact of his own spending spree. So, real dominated the transfer market, now try to do something on the pitch. Cause, you know, you're a football club.

Nándor

@Nandor. AS and Marca are your biggest fans. It takes a hell of a lot for them to criticise your beloved team. That in itself speaks volumes.

CRISIS.

it actually takes very little don't you think??? second friendly match under a new coach and with key players like pepe, casillas, kaká & ramos missing and we're already doomed as madridistas. meanwhile raúl, who the respective papers put on the bench just a few weeks ago, now is back from zero to hero according to AS's tomás roncero.

it didn't really take much did it???!!! that's changing opinion like changing underwear => on occasion :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans