Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
JL only ever said that we would fight for all six trophies, then the madridista media got to work and everybody ended up thinking he'd predicted a sextuple for Barça. I'll be at Camp Nou to see us play the 2nd leg of the Supercopa d'Espanya and in Monaco for the UEFA supercup so fingers crossed we get off to a good start.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Lol @ stealing our spotlight. How long after our last signing before you got Zlatan?
Does that even matter?

You only got that spotlight through marquee signings. Zlatan is one as well. You cannot deny that people get excited because of Zlatan (because some see him as the best striker in the world). You're marquee train got hijacked till a certain degree, for sure.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
JL only ever said that we would fight for all six trophies, then the madridista media got to work and everybody ended up thinking he'd predicted a sextuple for Barça. I'll be at Camp Nou to see us play the 2nd leg of the Supercopa d'Espanya and in Monaco for the UEFA supercup so fingers crossed we get off to a good start.
All 6? You were all talking about more than 6, counting the Gamper trophy as something with value.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
It is.

The trophy itself is made of 800 grams of silver over a 10-kilogram marble plinth, along with five micrometres of gold finishing.

Beast

The Observer
Nandor don't get all worked out with Sunny.. he's been shitting in his pants all through the summer since Perez came back and the first two signings came through.. leave him be.. it will be fun to come back and laugh on this later.. they are still discussing last season which shows their faith in their future ;)
what matters is the team and Manu idea's are evident .. with some tweaks things will be ready in time

S

Snyde

I don't see why everyone is getting worked up over friendlies. I never cared about anyone else's friendlies let alone Madrid. If AS and Marca are already out with knives then it tells you what their quality is. When Madrid starts playing actual games I'd be interested to see their tactics, mainly because of Pellegrini. If Marca and AS will have such little patience it will only serve to unsettle their team and with the risks taken and the personalities in Madrid, it will only serve to destroy them.

Beast

The Observer
I don't see why everyone is getting worked up over friendlies. I never cared about anyone else's friendlies let alone Madrid. If AS and Marca are already out with knives then it tells you what their quality is. When Madrid starts playing actual games I'd be interested to see their tactics, mainly because of Pellegrini. If Marca and AS will have such little patience it will only serve to unsettle their team and with the risks taken and the personalities in Madrid, it will only serve to destroy them.

to the point Snyde.. the only people who are worked out over friendlies (and mainly our friendlies ) are some cule's . help some sleep at night or whatever kind of insecurities they have .

Marca & AS like EMD & Sport will be critical when needed they have papers to sell and without spicy news no one will pick them up .

and they were not overly critical but pointed to some of the poor showings like Gago and at the same time praised others like Drenthe and acknowledged that Raul will make it harder for Pellegerini with regards to his choices if he continue to score . and that's about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans