Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
And you say that some cules are insecure to cover your insecurity about "the project", beast?

Really, I don't recognize the beast in some of the replies here. :p

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
well who is worked out over a friendly ? :)
I would be, partly. I wouldn't like to have a draw against some Egyptian boys band with half my A-list fielded. I could cite Cruyff as well but that doesn't have much effect on you, he? :D

But your reactions are strange tbh, it's not the beast I know. There are a lot of shit posts about Madrid and you seem to have it under well under control with great replies but if Incognito hits the pedal to the metal, you are hardly the same. (unfortunately, cause you know you're a top poster)

I really don't think the kid is insecure because of Ronaldo and Kaka. Au contraire even. I think you are more insecure about the succeeding of "the project" than those certain cules are.

Beast

The Observer
I would be, partly. I wouldn't like to have a draw against some Egyptian boys band with half my A-list fielded. I could cite Cruyff as well but that doesn't have much effect on you, he? :D

But your reactions are strange tbh, it's not the beast I know. There are a lot of shit posts about Madrid and you seem to have it under well under control with great replies but if Incognito hits the pedal to the metal, you are hardly the same. (unfortunately, cause you know you're a top poster)

I really don't think the kid is insecure because of Ronaldo and Kaka. Au contraire even. I think you are more insecure about the succeeding of "the project" than those certain cules are.

:lol:

oh man... Incognito (sunny/ Alex ) is an old friend of mine... :lol::lol: we always have this private banter between us ..
in terms of members he is the closest friend i got :lol::lol:

we also have a 4 year old roller coaster bets between us .. hahah he is the Commander in Master & commander thread :lol:

Beast

The Observer
I'm missing too many links and background facts here. Again.

So sad.

Sadly yes.. something like 1800 pages of Master & Commander in this forum the old forum we used to go too ..

so no don't worry .. Sunny tease me & i try to spoil his fun.. we are great friends :D that's why you feel it's different when i reply to Sunny

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Seriously, IS ANYTHING ON THIS FORUM AS IT SEEMS?

First maz is a white person, than Zanela seems to be a guy, Esteve isn't electronic at all, ........ it keeps adding up.

Beast

The Observer
and that's what you wish for ...

back to Madrid news.. once again heinze-VDV-Huntelaar are excluded from the Liga De Quinto match tomorrow with big rumors that the reason is their immanent departures in the coming 48 hours.

also Kaka-Albiol-Ramos-Iker all joined the squad today but will not be taking part of any games until Canada game

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!

back to Madrid news.. once again heinze-VDV-Huntelaar are excluded from the Liga De Quinto match tomorrow with big rumors that the reason is their immanent departures in the coming 48 hours.

also Kaka-Albiol-Ramos-Iker all joined the squad today but will not be taking part of any games until Canada game

That should be swapped for dreams.

Nándor

VDV could be off to bayern...no rumors or links yet, but it makes perfect sense. van gaal is aiming to play 4-4-2 with diamond shape and a playmaker. he lacks that playmaker, therefore ribéry has to fill in.
btw...strong feelings currently at bayern regarding all the ribéry to real madrid issue. beckenbauer slamed ribéry pretty hard, resulting in an official denial from rummenigge & hoeness that had a really really bad taste. more to come i guess, the ribéry saga is far from done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans