Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
anything to put Raul on the bench or retire is ok with me.. that's the only "good side" about Benzema until now .. at least we will have some speed up front...let the goal scoring be with Hunter

Warik

Fuck it, i'll do it. I have time on my hands

Hey! Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
It's Benzema the donkey.
Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
The Madridista donkey.
(la la la-la la-la la la la la)
(la la la-la la-la la-ee-oh-da)

Perez's got a little friend,
His name is Benzema.
The cutest little donkey,
You never see him onside.
When Perez gets frisky,
With Benzema he'll be.
Because the Hunter refuses to go down on his knees!

Hey! Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
It's Benzema the donkey.
Chingedy ching,
(hee-haw, hee-haw)
The Madridista donkey.
(la la la-la la-la la la la la)
(la la la-la la-la la-ee-oh-da)

and so on....

maz

I walk the line
I listened to the song ONCE and what song did i have in my head before i went to bed? And which song did i actually dream about? And which song was in my head when i woke up?

Thanks warik. Really..thanks. Not.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
So Van Der Vaart has officially said he wants to leave madrid for Chelsea. Ramos spoiled him. I think he was a good player, even if he did play for real he got them key goals, and scored pretty regularly in the Copa and the CL if I remember rightly. Wasted talent there.

Beast

The Observer
So Van Der Vaart has officially said he wants to leave madrid for Chelsea. Ramos spoiled him. I think he was a good player, even if he did play for real he got them key goals, and scored pretty regularly in the Copa and the CL if I remember rightly. Wasted talent there.

huh? all he said he is flattered with the Chelsea interest... :icon_confused:

he can't fit in a team playing without an AM.. some pundits have said his level is not up to Madrid , but i think his problem is he lacks positional variety ..
Chelsea play with an AM and i think he'll fit them .. i think he will be a success over there..best of luck if they want him i'm sure neither the fans or the club will say no ..

Warik

...AND I QUOTE:

"Reports from English newspaper The Times suggest that the player has said, "Fortunately for me, Chelsea want me, and this is clear to me."

"If [Guus] Hiddink remains at the helm of Chelsea, I hope my signing will be finalised soon. I want to leave Real Madrid.""

The bold bit being the key.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Well pointed out, I actually didn't see "suggests" at all. Shit, in that case i'd discount it immediately:lol: any "reports" from that site are good for shitall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans