Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil

Shabazz
lol, even if suggests wasn´t written there, do you really think he would go out and say that and everything will be fine at Madrid ? :p

Beast

The Observer
lol, even if suggests wasn´t written there, do you really think he would go out and say that and everything will be fine at Madrid ? :p

as a pro he should, he complained & whined before.. at the end it doesn't help..

you need to prove yourself to the manager prove it through your game & form even in training.. i wasn't surprised when the Dutch coach left him on the bench (and please don't say its because he doesn't play a lot.. Huntelaar had the same situation in January and his training form made the dutch coach play him against Tunisia and he scored and didn't stop scoring since with Real & the Dutch national team )
sometimes a player need to admit his mistakes .. and work to solve his problems through hard work not Sky news/Marca & AS

Evil

Shabazz
I meant that even if 'suggests' wasn't written. I highly doubt a professional player with a contract at Madrid would go out and say "I hope Chelsea sign me soon, I'm not happy here yadayada .." It sounds like some crap a newspaper would write.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Probably not possible/true but did u forget the words of Robinho @ Real Madrid before he left? :D

Evil

Shabazz
That was a diffrent situation, it was during the summer, in the middle of some crazy transfer speculation with him certainly leaving not in the middle of the season out of the blue.

Beast

The Observer
Robinho issue was totally different and in the pre-season & summer transfer.. no games around

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I see your EGM was fairly dull today. Two months till elections and still only one candidate? When do you expect Florentino to announce his intent to run?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
First season for Perez (after comeback) and the last for Laporta. Ironic that the roles where opposite in 2003.

Beast

The Observer
I see your EGM was fairly dull today. Two months till elections and still only one candidate? When do you expect Florentino to announce his intent to run?

it was a good setup for further assemblies instead of last December farce ,regarding Perez i don't know Adam ,i think IF Florentino will run he needs to announce his intentions by Easter max , Calderon already announced he will run though for clearing his name (and spoiling Perez campaign ) so did Eugeno Martinez.. that's 2..
Sainz said no today.. and i don't expect more people tbh , not in the current situation.. most people are behind Perez for once the club need unity even if they are following the wrong man .
Eugino chances are pretty slim but it will be a test & demonstration what he can do for the future.. i think it'll be his introductory campaign nothing more.
the club need to regain some of the prestige lost under Calderon due to his naive behavior with some clubs and already Milan has handed their support for Perez .. i think in this elections the club need Florentino.. or at least that what i feel will happen (my own views aside )

Beast

The Observer
Wasn`t Perez an underdog when he ran back in 03`? Sanz was doing great imo.

Sanz is by far the best president Real had in the last 30 years.. he did great won 2 Cl gave Del Bosque his chance.. etc the team had plenty of very good foundation from the youth ranks.. etc

Perez was the underdog but in 2000 Elections.. some vote by mail rigging and the promise of Figo turned the tables .. i think the socios thought it would be very easy to run the club under any name they went for the big name promise.
tbh despite this the debt situation was not dealt with during Sanz era and it was a big problem we could've ended like Valencia now.
the idea to sell the training ground which was located in Madrid business district was on the table from the early 90's.. but Perez managed to make it happen and clear the debts..
however on the sporting side Sanz is still the best president we had since Santiago Bernabeu
in 2004 elections Perez won with a landslide of 94 % of the votes over Sanz (partly rigged votes again and Perez was in his peak )
.. Sadly owning Malaga will not enable Sanz to run again and as i said the socio's don't vote for an ex-president .. it remains to be seen if Perez can break this

Barca_Ray_USA

Is there any truth in the claims that Perez was directly responsible for Makelele exit? It is said that he was underpaid and that even Zidane supported him in his pay-rise demands but Perez refused and sold him.

Beast

The Observer
Is there any truth in the claims that Perez was directly responsible for Makelele exit? It is said that he was underpaid and that even Zidane supported him in his pay-rise demands but Perez refused and sold him.

yes its completely true, Makelele was very underpaid and under valued and due to Perez limited vision & knowledge in football he refused his very reasonable demands and sold him..
in one of Perez famous quotes after selling Makelele and buying Becks justifying his decision he said " we changed a player who can pass the ball for 4 meters to a player who can pass the ball for 40 meters "

shows you the guy don't know even know the 1-2-3 about football & tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans