Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadows

Well, it's basically the same as the whole year. He goes on that Barça is only human and that they will slip up.
But he then also says that he thinks it wasn't a penalty foul from him. He was first on the ball ( :lol: ) but Goitom put his foot between ( but he was first, no? :lol: )

As I said: same crap every week. You were booed by your own crowd, man! At least Pep is honest and admits when it is an ugly win.

Real were booed again???? :lol::lol:...They hav taken 43 out of the last 45 points and still the fans boo them?...:lol:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Yes shadows, quite hard actually.

There were a number of people on this forum following the game live, they can all confirm the booing in the first half. :)

shadows

Yes shadows, quite hard actually.

There were a number of people on this forum following the game live, they can all confirm the booing in the first half. :)

LOL..Shows how unforgiving Spanish fans really are...Even Los Che fans used to boo the hell out of Benitez during his tenure for not playing attractive football...

Beast

The Observer
To bad Gio is on vacation. Madrid sweating vs. Valladolid at home. 1/3 of the game gone
well i managed to squeeze in both Barca & Real game.. wasn't pretty or something you would spend 2 hours during Easter holidays watching for sure.. everyone was on a holiday mood.. more on that later
I truely am amazed, this site is mind-blowing.

Not only has Beast calmed down, but his English has improved!
I guess it has to do with the maturity around here & the proper management of the forum tbh
Haha, I want to see Marca headlines now.

Curious if they have the guts to keep on nagging about referee help for barcelona.
none of them liked what they saw ... industrious win ..
Struggling hard!

What was up with the substitutions? They are having a hard time dealing with Valladolid attack and then Ramos takes out a defender and an attacker and just brings in 2 midfielders. Like what?
It was a political move .. he throw in Guti earlier to show the fans there is no problem and gave VDV a chance to prove himself .. VDV played as a forward though.. and i wish he didn't
huff is there anything worse than reading Marca and As tomorrow...Great Real,Real can win the title,We'll be champions,Pressure is on Barca,We're better now...Robben is better than Messi etc etc...dang

well Pep did say the pressure in on Madrid after Saturday win.. so it's normal to find some words going back & forth.. it's Barca title to lose.. all Real can do is continue to grind result and wait for the death row games starting next week .. after watching the liga for so many years.. nothing is guaranteed until the final whistle in the last week

Easy Quash, if they play like this, they are bound to drop points in the sevilla-Barca-valencia-villarreal period.

I don't say we are getting the full 24 out of 24, but six points less than Real would be sour with this kind of football.
our hopes relies on you dropping 4 points.. 2 draw are sufficient .. normally Madrid & the fans are optimistic that we can win @ home .. it won't be 3-0 or anything so we are talking about 4 points.. to neutralize the head to head difference.. though it would be poetic justice if we did lose the league with head to head rule..
many things can happen since the Classico Real has managed an incredible number of points.. many of them were awful (like yesterday for example ) still it's an amazing feature considering the current squad and the players missing for long term injuries
Well, it's basically the same as the whole year. He goes on that Barça is only human and that they will slip up.
But he then also says that he thinks it wasn't a penalty foul from him. He was first on the ball ( :lol: ) but Goitom put his foot between ( but he was first, no? :lol: )

As I said: same crap every week. You were booed by your own crowd, man! At least Pep is honest and admits when it is an ugly win.

No one liked the way they played.. even Beckham (it was a very nice gesture of him to fly to Madrid & watch the game.. respect ) .. he kept nodding his head showing his clear unhappiness of the display ..

Real were booed again???? :lol::lol:...They hav taken 43 out of the last 45 points and still the fans boo them?...:lol:

the fans in la liga are always like this. it's normal .. winning is not enough .. otherwise they would be watching Serie A .. u have to do it in style .. winning alone is never enough..

as for the game.. it was awful in the first half.. and as usual things improved in the second.. Lass was a monster and Sneijder continue his worrying form.. i don't know for how long..

I expect some slip ups with the ongoing rumors about X or Y leaving.. not every player can respond positively to rumors that he will be put for sale.. Marca "What if " editorial about Perez selling Robben has backfired and the Dutchman was good.. i laughed my ass off when that same editorial were translated to goal.com as Perez will sell all the Dutch players except Huntelaar .. it was a "what if" for god sake..

the situation is stand still till next week.. even though Real is playing Recreativo it is a team we lost points to before .. our trips down south are never a success somehow we always suffer over there..

I pity Ramos.. he is not a defensive coach.. however his squad can only enable him to play that way.. with the lack of speed for the full backs & wingers he can't operate the same way he did with Seville.. i would love if he stays but our fans are hard to please with such industrious wins..

now watch the rumor mill announcing Beckham were in Spain yesterday to negotiate his return with Perez... u heard here first :cool:

S

Snyde

If Ramos leaves next summer I pray that Atleti buy him. He is exactly what they need (discipline) & IMO they are exactly what he needs (potential, flair in excess). A point you could raise against is that given a similar team (Spurs) he failed but I'd counter that this is La Liga, a league he knows in and out.

Beast

The Observer
that's true Snyde.. especially that they have the required players to make his preferred tactics work (fast players and fast wingers ) .. they could be scary , very scary under his guidance .. that's of course if they didn't sell players in the summer..
and one thing he'll work on first is to fix that leaking defensive line , the same way he did with Real

S

Snyde

IMO if Huntelaar and Lass were his buys and Atleti's mad, mad board let him buy players they will challenge for every competition they are in. However it's highly unlikely.

shadows

IMO if Huntelaar and Lass were his buys and Atleti's mad, mad board let him buy players they will challenge for every competition they are in. However it's highly unlikely.

Atleti's mad means Atletico Madrid or Atleti is mad??:p..I am not able to understand..

If you are talking abt Juande's buys, I dont think he is that good in the transfer market..IMO i dont approve of his Faubert loan or the several buys he did at tottenham which werent exactly smart,.,.Luckily Real didnt end up with Lennon or someother scrub team players which they were rumoured to have been after!

S

Snyde

It means Atleti's board is really mad. As in insane, crazy and all-round nutters.

shadows

It means Atleti's board is really mad. As in insane, crazy and all-round nutters.

LOL i know What mad is :rofl1:..I just got confused when you said Atletic's mad ,mad board..so i thought it was Atletico Madrid you were talking about!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
many things can happen since the Classico Real has managed an incredible number of points.. many of them were awful (like yesterday for example ) still it's an amazing feature considering the current squad and the players missing for long term injuries
Yea, that is the ground of my frustration. I bet you don't believe it either that you have all those points. :)

shadows

There is an article in goal.com:p that says that Sergio Ramos skipped the match to watch a bull fighting event..lol...I know the article is not true..But if it were true, and seeing the way Real Madrid play, I dont blame him either ..even i would have done the same if i were him:p:p

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He didn't skip the match, he was there the first half and then left... Apparently Mierdid rules state that he has to show up at the beginning of the game, but it doesn't state that he should stay the whole torture, I mean, match... Maybe Beast can confirm this...

Beast

The Observer
Yea, that is the ground of my frustration. I bet you don't believe it either that you have all those points. :)

Real are known through out their history of their Iron will, stuff like "Come back kings " etc.. it's very rare that we throw down the race without a fight .. and that's what we are doing especially that the current generation managed to do it 2 years ago..
at the end it's a league.. a marathon.. u don't win it cause you are superb for 20 weeks.. but because u managed a greater number of points (or whatever the rules in case of a draw ) in 38 games..
again you are way better this season but if you decided to take it easy in the coming 8 games , we will be there waiting to capitalize on your short comings...
that's of course if we didn't offer you the chase for the liga it will be too damn boring like last year ..:p

There is an article in goal.com:p that says that Sergio Ramos skipped the match to watch a bull fighting event..lol...I know the article is not true..But if it were true, and seeing the way Real Madrid play, I dont blame him either ..even i would have done the same if i were him:p:p

He didn't skip the match, he was there the first half and then left... Apparently Mierdid rules state that he has to show up at the beginning of the game, but it doesn't state that he should stay the whole torture, I mean, match... Maybe Beast can confirm this...

well to answer you i don't see the fuss the Madrid press is doing .. he is suspended it doesn't matter if he stay home or take a break.. it's not like the team will train after the game.. i think that's what Shakespeare call "Much ado about nothing " from the Spanish press .
Ramos like most Andalusia players love the culture , the flamenco, the bull fighting..etc and it's normal to go there every once in a while .. u all saw how devastated he was during Puerta funeral.. so going to see a bullfighting in a near by venue is really nothing worth even reporting from Marca & AS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans