Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadows

Form is temporary class is permanent. Hopefully not in CR7's case though.

Did you know he has been nominated for Player of the Year again despite being a whiney bitch?

well it can be renamed as Man Utd PFA...5 out of 6 are Man Utd players..Young player of the year nominations also has 3/6 Man Utd Players!!

Beast

The Observer
Come on man..Its nothing like boyhood..He stands a chance to make more money and more fame if he came to Madrid rather than what he calls " childhood dream"

no not really he said is so many times.. u need to remember when he was a kid growing up..etc Real were top of the world.. its very normal case.. same way for Wenger with Real 50's side...

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Does anyone buy into Calderón's claims he's all but signed the contract for 'one of the best players in the world'? I respected Ramon a lot during his time with us, supported his campaign from the start ect, but I know this guy loves to exaggerate like
the loyal Madridista he is.

If it is the case, I think it could be someone else. Any young Brazillian starlet that turns 18 soon that we could have a first option on?

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Hernanes? There's also Keirrison but he's said a few times now he wants to play for Barca and it's up to us to make a move.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Diego was a possibility but I thought Juve were closest to signing him, you never know though. Tevez's owners are basically whoring him out around Europe, but I think in the end he'll stay at United, he's a part of the machine there.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Tevez has surprised me, not the man I thought he could be. I thought city life would be too tempting, yet his attitude has been something else. Fergie won't let him go. He has a star, and one that doesn't need the limelight to go with it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A star that wants to retire in few years... (If that story is true?)

I don`t know about trusting Calderon`s claims but I thought he had Ronaldo as his ticket back to office. At least thats what I`ve been reading in Spanish press.

Beast

The Observer
Diego was a possibility but I thought Juve were closest to signing him, you never know though. Tevez's owners are basically whoring him out around Europe, but I think in the end he'll stay at United, he's a part of the machine there.
Juve don't use an AM.. they play a flat midfield 4-4-2 Diego won't fit them and they virutally delared it several times
Does anyone buy into Calderón's claims he's all but signed the contract for 'one of the best players in the world'? I respected Ramon a lot during his time with us, supported his campaign from the start ect, but I know this guy loves to exaggerate like
the loyal Madridista he is.

If it is the case, I think it could be someone else. Any young Brazillian starlet that turns 18 soon that we could have a first option on?
as Dino mentioned it's CR... however he won't get elected.. he should stop his campaign .. we need new faces and new ideas IMO

Tevez has surprised me, not the man I thought he could be. I thought city life would be too tempting, yet his attitude has been something else. Fergie won't let him go. He has a star, and one that doesn't need the limelight to go with it.

he is a fighter.. he will be a fan fav. in no time.. Madridistas love such spirit.. but sometimes he goes loco like the time he said he want to retire early..
..and he does want to stay @ man U

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Juve were said to be looking to him to replace Nedved, but I dunno why they wouldn't go for an out-and-out-winger-cum-AMF like Silva or Eze Lavezzi.

Beast

The Observer
Juve were said to be looking to him to replace Nedved, but I dunno why they wouldn't go for an out-and-out-winger-cum-AMF like Silva or Eze Lavezzi.

that's part of why Diego can't fit over there.. but Lavezzi isn't an out & out winger mate

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Eh, I thought he was? Everytime i've seen him play on the left wing, he was amazing. Maybe "out-and-out" should've been more researched :$. I may be thinking of the wrong Serie A player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans