Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
most of the time i saw Lav was playing beside/behind German Denis Napoli forward.. he is more a Shadow striker that roams around
and out & out describe a case of pure position.. like Drogba/Trezguet is an out & out forwards (no 9 ) while Henry or Higuain are not an out & out forward, Robben & Malouda are an out & out wingers.. while Nasri isn't etc

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I know what it means man, I just meant I shouldn't have applied it to him without doing a bit more research :lol:

MinaFCB

Higuain said that he thinks that Barca can win 3 titles because Barca is in a very good position,although it'll be very hard ...

Beast

The Observer
first good news Salgado is off to Qatar in the summer.. 1 out 2 to go...
also a rumor (like there is an end to it ) that Zidane is pushing for L Blanc to be the man in charge.. i like the choice a young attacking minded manager with good experience... better then old names

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Laurent Blanc is doing well with the Girondins, Ligue 1 looks a lot more dynamic this year. He could be a promising coach. Not that I wouldn't welcome back Schuster and Calderon :wink: Not to mention the possibility of him aiding a move for Gourcouff, who is a real talent ... not sure if you'd need him though.

Zqa-

El Mundo writes, that the scum aren't willing to move el classico, so we could've had a day more before Chelsea clash. PUTAS!

Zqa-

Rather a day more for Chelsea.. I am sure that, no matter what, our players won't be tired for the Classico.. Heck, most of them would play with a broken leg if you ask me. I would..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans