Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beef-supreme

we are finished this season don't expect us to win the next 3 games.. def. the morals are down and it doesn't matter what we do.. we already secured the second place and we can't give Castilla boys a try as they are fighting for promotion in Segunda B

[

I don't know... Real have made me paranoid this season. And Valencia were awful against Espanyol. I'm still predicting Madrid to win the Valencia match, and I really hope I get it wrong.

Guardian

About Real Madrid targets:

- Xabi Alonso - I don't think Rafa Benitez is that stupid to release one of his best players ,if not the best, who is essential for his 4-3-3 system. I also heard that Barry is on his way to Liverppol, but Benitez want him as Lucas replacement who almost certainly will leave the club, because he's shit. Possibility to join Real: not more than 25-30%. You have to pay at least 30-35M to have him or 20 + Mahamadou Diarra

- C. Ronaldo - Ferguson will not let Ronaldo just like this, plus Ronaldo has confirmed that he doesn't have any aspirations to leave the best club in Europe maybe. Perez wants to include Robben in the deal and I don't think United are keen on an injury-prone player to replace their most important figure in the team. Possibility to join Real: 30-35%.

- Kaka - Real couldn't offer more than 50M + one player for him, and this is not very attractive for Milan, who can sell him to Man city for like 90M+. Plus I think Milan would want Sergio Ramos in return, considering their defensive woes. Possibility to join Real Madrid : 45-50 %

- Cesc Fabregas - Arsenal is a team that is keen to sell any of their players if there's enough good offer. In this case they would agree to let Fabregas go to Madrid only if you offer 40-50M and considering that he's a Barca product the pressure could kill him and he could fail, so I don't think Perez should take any risks. Plus I'm sure Fabregas still hopes to play for Barca one day. Possibility to join Madrid: 30%

-Negredo - well, this transfer is certain, Real can include him in Xabi's deal, because Benitez is interested in him, but I doubt he would sacrifice Xabi. Possibility to join Madrid: 95-100%

- Ibrahimovic - Real don't need him really, he's way too expensive and Real need to strengthen the team in other areas, plus Moratti is not going to sell his favourite player. Real should stick to Huntelaar/Negredo and Higuain. Possibility to join Real - 30%

- David Silva, Raul Albiol, David Villa and Carlos Marchena - considering the financial state of Valencia, Real easily can afford all of them and everyone can be a vital part of the team. Of course Villa is not needed there unless Real decide to offload Huntelaar. Possibility to join Real: 85-100%

- Ribery - the Frenchman already declared his preference for Barca over Real, I think Perez and his staff have to work hard to change his mind, especially when Henry and Abidal are both good friends with Ribery and Barca's style would perfectly suit the Frankenstein-like man. But if you put a better offer, then Bayern may make Ribery travel to Madrid. Possibility to join Real: 40- up to 50%

----

All in all I don't see how Real could bring Ronaldo/Kaka/Xabi/Ribery/Fabregas/Ibra at Bernabeu, I don't think they are in position to do that. They have to turn their attention on other easier targets like Villa, Silva, Albiol, Marchena, Sissokho, Fernando from Porto, Melo from Fiorentina, Hulk, Maxwell from Inter, Gourkouf, Diego, Bastos- agreat left back from Lille, Hamsik, Zarate and many others

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
I understand where you are coming from but as much as i hate Perez as u all know one thing he is not is a tool who put his mouth where it doesn't belong.. if he declare X or Y will arrive i do think they will.. he has proven to be a shrewd negotiator before and no matter how crap i really think he is .. that's one strong point about him..
you may be spot on regarding the possibilities if it's anyone but Perez but he can really get his targets .. so i do think you are underestimating him or putting the assumption based on anyone else will win but Perez and in that case you hit the nail ..

Eugino Martinez has declared there is progress in obtaining the required 57 Million Euro to enter the elections and declared his targets are mainly spanish .. the Valencia clan plus Negredo & Granero

mean while Eduardo Garcia the 29 year old business man kid.. said he has Drogba in his radar (agreement ) and Kierrison and Marcano
Juan Onieva , Sanz Vice president has declared his intentions to run for presidency and is trying to secure the 57 Million to enter the elections.. no news about his plans yet

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I think that Madrid are not in such a strong position to attract players as they think they are. 8 years with out getting into the quarters of the CL, thumped by Barca at home, complete disarray in the Board Room and there is not a single Club out there that have a good thing to say about them.

Ronaldo will be bought but bizarrely this time he won't want to go. I also think that Kaka will sign now that Milan have made it obvious that they will sell but the rest of the up and coming will think long and hard about joining the circus.

Beast

The Observer
I think that Madrid are not in such a strong position to attract players as they think they are. 8 years with out getting into the quarters of the CL, thumped by Barca at home, complete disarray in the Board Room and there is not a single Club out there that have a good thing to say about them.

Ronaldo will be bought but bizarrely this time he won't want to go. I also think that Kaka will sign now that Milan have made it obvious that they will sell but the rest of the up and coming will think long and hard about joining the circus.

not a strong position that's true but don't underestimate the name .. i remember we had this conversation couple of times before..
yes thumbed at home but also won 2 league trophies & a super cup in the last 2 years .. u make it sound like we didn't won a trophy in ages ..

no one will say anything about Real except SAF and he did concentrate on Calderon ever since.. they did say a lot about Calderon.. Perez is a different beast and i'm sure Martinez is a great guy ..
the thing is we are not attracting players from Barca (except Man U ).. the rest are Milan (worse shape then us ) Arsenal (promising won't win anything ) B Munich ( struggling to get into Europe ) Valencia (debts debts & more debts ) Liverpool haven't won anything but a CL in the last 4-5 years (sorry Ed ) and they do need the money to fund their transfer kittty .. so really apart from Barca & Man U .. which club is in better shape ? or can boost anything if you are talking about being competitive

shadows

not a strong position that's true but don't underestimate the name .. i remember we had this conversation couple of times before..
yes thumbed at home but also won 2 league trophies & a super cup in the last 2 years .. u make it sound like we didn't won a trophy in ages ..

no one will say anything about Real except SAF and he did concentrate on Calderon ever since.. they did say a lot about Calderon.. Perez is a different beast and i'm sure Martinez is a great guy ..
the thing is we are not attracting players from Barca (except Man U ).. the rest are Milan (worse shape then us ) Arsenal (promising won't win anything ) B Munich ( struggling to get into Europe ) Valencia (debts debts & more debts ) Liverpool haven't won anything but a CL in the last 4-5 years (sorry Ed ) and they do need the money to fund their transfer kittty .. so really apart from Barca & Man U .. which club is in better shape ? or can boost anything if you are talking about being competitive

+1 Its not as if Real are missing out on a Champions league place to be talking about not attracting players to the Bernabeu..I am sure if Perez becomes president , the players will come ..Dont even talk about Ronaldo..A little extra money and he will come!

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Well let us watch and see. How many players did Calderon promise and how many did he get? Yes Perez is different, but those were different times as well. Perhaps he will also find it difficult with this Madrid?

Beast

The Observer
i sense a bet is on the way i need to recap the one i lost this season after an intact 3 years of winning last one i won was Lass Diarra... care to bet ? whoever Perez will promise he will get deal ?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I will bet beast BUT it depends on the player. The ones nearer the hill or have great commercial value will probably go. The ones in their peak and are not famous for anything but football will not go.

Beast

The Observer
we have a betting topic in caffe cata. called Banter corner but that's for real bets.. we can us M&C

I will bet beast BUT it depends on the player. The ones nearer the hill or have great commercial value will probably go. The ones in their peak and are not famous for anything but football will not go.

the best is simple.. Perez will announce his plans.. whoever he announce he will get.. if he failed then u win .. he got you lose.. i hate the freak but he is god in business

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
As I say beast it depends on the players. No way will he get ALL his targets.

But do we know his real targets? i.e is Fabregas a target or a decoy for someone else. We don't really know.

He isn't a god in business. Not hard to identify world class players and pay extortionate money for them in order to entice them to join him. It makes him something in business.........but definitely not a God.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Perez will get a big name all presidents normally do when they've been/ about to be elected. I see Ronaldo going to Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans