Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
clearly you have no clue of Spanish football history Viva
I didn't deny your teams history, look at your team just now and they are no great team. Barca and Liverpool humiliated you. That's what I was saying and if you read my post properly you would have realised.

Beast

The Observer
I didn't deny your teams history, look at your team just now and they are no great team. Barca and Liverpool humiliated you. That's what I was saying and if you read my post properly you would have realised.

no mate i'm not talking about our history or bragging about it..
.. i'm talking about the ying - yang of Spanish football .. when Barca are doing well .. Real are in crisis and when Barca are in crisis , Real are doing well ..it never stay the same and from the rock bottom they reach , the team rise again and switch places..
it never stay the same and it's rare when the two of them are quite good in the same year

Beast

The Observer
1241428997_0.jpg

Marca today cover

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
So three players for over 50m€? That's just not realistic even for Perez. I think you could get Kaka, Granero is an obvious candidate alongside two or three other less obvious names. I honestly don't see Cesc or Xabi going to the Bernabéu because of their backgrounds, if Cesc went it would make Figo's return look like a welcome home party and if Xabi signs for you his family would become ETA targets.

beef-supreme

Real Madrid aren't finished for this season. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Valencia, and Barca still need to win all matches until it is mathematically impossible for Madrid to win.

E

Esteve

Never know how Valencia will play so no point in any predictions. Don't think Cesc wil sign for Madrid, not when he knows he has a future with our club.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Cesc won't sign I'm hoping that he won't anyway. According to Guillem Balague there is some sort of agreement between Ronaldo and Madrid but that isn't 100%.

Beast

The Observer
So three players for over 50m€? That's just not realistic even for Perez. I think you could get Kaka, Granero is an obvious candidate alongside two or three other less obvious names. I honestly don't see Cesc or Xabi going to the Bernabéu because of their backgrounds, if Cesc went it would make Figo's return look like a welcome home party and if Xabi signs for you his family would become ETA targets.
Don't think Xabi is a problem .. we had Isamil Urzaiz as a youth player even and Aitor Karanka ..it's not a big issue having a Basque player.. although don't expect Bilbao to be selling to Madrid.. Xabi came close to signing when Camacho was in charge and the deal was broke down by Perez in the last minute..he came close to joining us last season but Calderon decided to keep De La Red (who was going in the other direction ) as a younger version of Xabi..
don't know about Cesc he talk a lot and swing on the line.. i wouldn't want him that much tbh he never convinced me that much .. feels like he would fit Arsenal or Barca but not Real
Granero,Negredo no problems in getting them back.. down to Kaka or whoever else..
and you are right about the 50 + Mil for three players.. the press report Perez don't want the pre-signed contract with CR as it's way too much (for both the players & Man U ) ..probably the reason why CR said his madrid dream is dead

Real Madrid aren't finished for this season. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Valencia, and Barca still need to win all matches until it is mathematically impossible for Madrid to win.
we are finished this season don't expect us to win the next 3 games.. def. the morals are down and it doesn't matter what we do.. we already secured the second place and we can't give Castilla boys a try as they are fighting for promotion in Segunda B

[

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Casillas, Ramos, Marcelo, Diarra, Sneijder, Higuain and Huntelaar should be your background and build around that.

I have been advocating FOR AGES to play Ramos as a central defender. Make the centre of your side as strong as possible and there aren't many better defenders than Ramos in world football. There are plenty RB's available for sure.

I also do not rate Pepe in fact I have never rated him and scoff at people suggesting he is or can become world class - I just do not see it myself.

I think people are being at bit harsh on L.Diarra imo. He isn't world class by a long shot but he is a decent player who can progress. You need a quality AM and CM alongside him though - eg like at pompey he had Muntari.

I would keep faith with him and let him develop his game.

Raul should just retire he is like a cancer for you at the club. He may not mean to be but the brutal truth he is.

Real need to start a new era without him and as I said they have 5 or 6 top players to build around.

On the Xabi rumours well I have not heard anything official, but the word on the street ie someone from the know is that we have sign Gareth Barry for £9m. AS A replacement for Xabi I do not know - I hope not I love Alonso he is a beautiful footballer and 10 times better than Barry when he is on form, but he and Rafa have "issues".

R10(FCB)

Crazy
hehe Wenger to manage all star team hehe no way he was always working with young talents. Beside i wouldn't have anything against to see all these players in real, real haven't good players in their youngsters teams they only can buy good players...Last good players that was started their careers in real was Casillas and Raul and that was long ago... also this is not playstation and if you have in your team kaka, fabregas, xabi ronaldo, that dosen't mean that they will play good together...

Beast

The Observer
hehe Wenger to manage all star team hehe no way he was always working with young talents. Beside i wouldn't have anything against to see all these players in real, real haven't good players in their youngsters teams they only can buy good players...Last good players that was started their careers in real was Casillas and Raul and that was long ago... also this is not playstation and if you have in your team kaka, fabregas, xabi ronaldo, that dosen't mean that they will play good together...

not really... Wenger obsession with youngsters started couple of seasons ago , his fame and name in England came on the back of the older Arsenal squad which had Petit,Adams,Keown,Right,Kanu,Pires,Seaman,Bergkamp,Henry...etc
that's when he was winning trophies and playing a much better brand of football then now..
and of course.. don't try to lecture a Madrid fan about the concept that superstars don't make a great team by themselves :p , probably the reason why Perez(who taught us that) this time is not looking for a Quiroz or Luxemborg to take over the team but Wenger or Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans