Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
No actually they are not.. not anymore.. i was asked by a fellow member here what do i think the fans think of him and i told him around the same percentage as a popularity level..
fans are not stupid.. they are fans of the club not a player.. everyone knows he is milking his old glory.. he is still popular among Ultra's and right wing fans as he represent the Espana flag an icon.. that's about how valued he is.. but as a plus to the team he does score goals but he isn't as dangerous as he once was .. he is taking other people place and run like a headless chicken most of the time..

Beast

The Observer
Metzelder 76pc ..and Gago getting more votes than M.Diarra!!AM i missing something here?
Metzelder hasn't screwed up in games.. usually a manager (like the last classico Ramos used a high line defense which never suit a slow defender ) .. he did a remarkable job in Camp nou and 2 weeks ago in Seville.. it's a common believe he lack trust & games not skills.. he should play much more ahead of Heinze or Cannavaro..

M diarra is a problem he faced last 2 years from so many sections of the fans.. he is a machine of destruction but that's the max of his talents.. they prefer lass due to technical skills .. remember Madridistas are used to artist like DM's like Fernando Redondo & Makelele not a big guy who add solid measures in the midfield but hardly a great passer .. hence why Lass % is quite high he is what they want to see..

Why is Iker not 100% ?

probably those 4 % are cule's , Polish fans & Codina family members same thing for Faubert & Saviola votes :rofl1:

shadows

Metzelder hasn't screwed up in games.. usually a manager (like the last classico Ramos used a high line defense which never suit a slow defender ) .. he did a remarkable job in Camp nou and 2 weeks ago in Seville.. it's a common believe he lack trust & games not skills.. he should play much more ahead of Heinze or Cannavaro..

M diarra is a problem he faced last 2 years from so many sections of the fans.. he is a machine of destruction but that's the max of his talents.. they prefer lass due to technical skills .. remember Madridistas are used to artist like DM's like Fernando Redondo & Makelele not a big guy who add solid measures in the midfield but hardly a great passer .. hence why Lass % is quite high he is what they want to see..

probably those 4 % are cule's , Polish fans & Codina family members same thing for Faubert & Saviola votes :rofl1:

I meant Gago and M.Diarra...But i guess the same explanation holds for Gago as well..although he sucks and bottles it always when required!

Beast

The Observer
Gago has bottled Liverpool & Classico games.. but he is in the mold of Redondo (big difference in talent and ability no doubt) .. a more artist then a destructive machine .. although he is yet to hold his own in the DM line..the kind of Diarra (not my opinion though ) is very much hated in Real ..
however the new manager whoever his name is will probably drop this 2 DM system and i think 1 or 2 DM's will leave.. our best games this season was early games when De La Red (who is more Xabi then anything ) was beside Diarra /Gago.. we missed his creative skills from the holding midfield

Beast

The Observer
i do like it if Spain (yeah i know all about the history etc but i don't care about being politically correct tbh ) win the CL .. someone need to stop the EPL domination and give hope .. that team is Barca atm.. however i'm sticking with Madrid voodoo jinx and my betting money is on Chelsea winning tonight & winning the CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans