Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Senor Idiot a.k.a 29 year old Eduardo Garcia A.k.a the kid .. promised Bilic as a manager & Drogba.. and here is someone who confirmed he will be getting the least number of votes probably his own family

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Gourcuff.. he is the kind of player we want , won't cost much and young

could he handle the pressure of madrid and a non-french-speaking environment?

I think you really need to be a mentally strong person to succeed at real madrid, and while I don't think gourcuff is mentally weak, I don't think he's got the level of willpower and resiliency required. he'd be another van der vaart.

in terms of offence, madrid needs ribery. I know he's come out and said he prefers barca but they desperately need a wide-player who can be their main offensive weapon. robben isn't that guy, he's not brave enough. cron obviously is perfect but that dream is dead, and ribery is #2 in that position.

but really most of the money should go into revamping the defence. obviously they'll have more protection next season with djilla back in town but there's still too many weaknesses there.

Beast

The Observer
i believe he can.. i had my doubts on Gourcuff .. but his rise from the shadows and Ancelotti fuck ups was amazing..
not only he led Bordeaux (u do know i follow the french league ) to a remarkable season he also got the best out Chelsea and co in the CL .. he is now the leader everyone looks up to in the French national team (i always thought that will be Nasri but i was wrong *) ..so to answer you , yes Meta i believe he has the mental toughness to lead our team the same way he is leading older players under Dom dom and blanc
Madrid problems is never the wingers we are not Barca or Man U .. our problems is the AM in the center.. Ribery like CR is not the answer and won't make a difference.. some less profiled winger like Wigan Antonio Valencia can do a superb job
however once again all the reports coming from the Capital indicate a Spanish identity in the summer transfers so look into the liga and other Spaniards abroad.. could be Joaquin but more likely Granero who play on the right

Beast

The Observer
Seriously i wonder how the richest Madrid fans /socio's are the dumbest
First Drogba ? why we have Ruud.. exact same player.. also old.. what did we (as fans ) indicate at any moment that we want a no 9 with experience ? we have Ruud & a younger version in Huntelaar .. and then Bilic.. just cause he is young doesn't mean he is good.. he feels like a Kevin Keegan and Bojan confirmed to me that thought .. plenty of young good managers around... let's see what Perez will do on the 14th..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans