Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Almeria’s Alvaro Negredo: Real Madrid Is My First Choice
The highly sought after striker has confessed that his priority now is to return to the Santiago Bernabeu… albeit with one key condition.

Rumours had surfaced yesterday suggesting that Jorge Valdano and Florentino Perez are eager to bring Alvaro Negredo back to Real Madrid from Almeria, should they be re-elected back into office this June.

Now, the young striker has come out to respond to those speculations after recently admitting that he wants to join Liverpool and acknowledging that he is aware of Valencia’s interest in him.

“Those three are all great teams, but my first option is Madrid,” he said in an interview with SER Deportivos.

“However, if I am going back to Madrid to become their fifth-choice striker, then I will discard the possibility of returning.

“I have to think it through carefully because my future depends on it. What I need most now is to play… to see a lot of playing time,” he added.

The 23-year-old also re-evaluated a potential move to Anfield as well as the rumours linking him to Los Che.

“If I join Liverpool and they make another signing, it is perhaps not the best thing for me either as they already have Fernando Torres and a few other strikers,” he theorised to Cadena SER.

“As for Valencia, it is may be more suitable for me because there’s the possibility of David Villa leaving and the fact that they are not looking for any other strikers.

“But it is clear that if Madrid sell some of their players, that they are my main option, especially since I have a buy-back clause with them,” he concluded.

It is suspected that Perez and Valdano will indeed off-load either Klass-Jan Huntelaar or Ruud van Nistelrooy to make way for Negredo.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Step in the right direction

Evil

Shabazz
He would be excellent to replace Raul. Great pace. He and Higuain would make an excellent partnership.

This is a season to forget for Madridista's .... You guys were soo confident in the beginning of the season. I even had a bet with my cousin (hardcore Madridista) than if Barça won the League he would change to a Barça fan and Vice Versa ... that´s how confident he was lol. Anyways, we felt the same thing last season, you can never see both Madrid & Barça having a good season one togother, if one does well the other always has to suffer. I just hope you guys don´t bounce back like we did this season.

Beast

The Observer
He would be excellent to replace Raul. Great pace. He and Higuain would make an excellent partnership.

This is a season to forget for Madridista's .... You guys were soo confident in the beginning of the season. I even had a bet with my cousin (hardcore Madridista) than if Barça won the League he would change to a Barça fan and Vice Versa ... that´s how confident he was lol. Anyways, we felt the same thing last season, you can never see both Madrid & Barça having a good season one togother, if one does well the other always has to suffer. I just hope you guys don´t bounce back like we did this season.

yep it's always the Yin- Yang relation between Barca & Real ... the harder the fall the better the build up ...one of very few positive things from the Classico humiliation

Negredo will replace Ruud not Raul though Evil..

Beast

The Observer
Marca is reporting in her editorial that Raul has a big offer (40 million for 4 seasons ) from Man City :party00231:

Go go go...

of course the shit Marca are telling him to finish his career in Madrid.. but if he has any brains ( and Raul is extremely smart ) he will know that Perez will take his revenge and should leave.. of course we will let him go for free as we did with all our long serving players as a sign of gratitude

Beast

The Observer
Hahaha! Believe what you want mate, Mark Hughes isn't daft enough to offer Raul a lift, let alone a contract!

at this stage.. City need any brand name.. they can't get people with future .. Raul fits the bill ..
however it's what Marca reported i'm not speculating.. could be an editorial to rally people " oh please don't go ..etc ' already comments from Idiots like "Raul Blanco Seimpre " is in the comments area

Beast

The Observer
come on Alex think about Bellamy and all the other crap forwards or Raul ?
it's a step up especially if Barca refused to let Henry go after this great season..
do you think people like Villa-Ribery-Kaka..etc will think about moving to Man City ? Raul and co are their best bets ..

and i don't even think for a minute Hughes will be there in the summer.. forget it he fucked up..

Warik

We will also see if Raul can hack it in the Prem...he isn't that fast anymore so he'll probably be eaten alive.

Beast

The Observer
he is smart though..he can survive i don't even care if he went with Guti in the summer to play in Dubai...he just need to go .. thanks for the memories and the service the team needs blood upfront

shadows

What about Negredo to Barca guys as backup for Eto'o..Any chances of that??Considering ex-Madridstas sometimes do well for Barca!

Beast

The Observer
will never happen.. one of the great things Mijatovic did was inserting buy back option for 2 years for each Cantera player sold .. so we can get Negredo for 5 Mil and Granero for 4

shadows

will never happen.. one of the great things Mijatovic did was inserting buy back option for 2 years for each Cantera player sold .. so we can get Negredo for 5 Mil and Granero for 4

But it depends on the player right??If i remember Eto'o also could have been bought back but they didnt i guess....

Beast

The Observer
And depend on the club agreeing to sell like E2 case..Perez didn't rate him that's why he approved the sale and E2 never really got the chance in the first team after his Cantera years , Negredo is spanish and that's where Real will be heading in the summer especially with the 6 +5 kicking in soon and the success the Spanish national team is having.. there is couple of things to consider one of them is that Real Madrid represent the Spanish identity and there is some (plenty of people ) feels offended when Barca (Catalan identity ) Villarreal and Valencia form the majority of Spain starting 11 par Iker & Ramos
Negredo is a Madrid Cantera although bought from Rayo...and as you can see from his interview.. we are his first option & preference

shadows

And depend on the club agreeing to sell like E2 case..Perez didn't rate him that's why he approved the sale and E2 never really got the chance in the first team after his Cantera years , Negredo is spanish and that's where Real will be heading in the summer especially with the 6 +5 kicking in soon and the success the Spanish national team is having.. there is couple of things to consider one of them is that Real Madrid represent the Spanish identity and there is some (plenty of people ) feels offended when Barca (Catalan identity ) Villarreal and Valencia form the majority of Spain starting 11 par Iker & Ramos
Negredo is a Madrid Cantera although bought from Rayo...and as you can see from his interview.. we are his first option & preference

Well i just thought he had more of a chance of starting @ Barca rather than Real considering the number of players Real has up front esp if Raul(60pc sure) and RVN dont leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans