Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Yes that's him Puta

The difference b/n Chelsea and here is that Chelsea had an easier chance to attract players because they were able to guarentee CL to the players year in year out..City cannot do that!!

exactly my point and until they do so .. the only players who can add quality and make them watchable somehow are the Zola's Gullit's and Vialli's of this generation .. looking for a one last pay cheque .. Bolton did that as well and they added plenty of quality players but they didn't continue.. Hierro,Campo,Djorkaeef & Jay Jay Okocha made them watchable.. same way Zola and co did

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Raul won`t go anywhere, thats fairly obvious. So Kaka is all but there already and I see Ribery is next on the list?

Beast

The Observer
Raul won`t go anywhere, thats fairly obvious. So Kaka is all but there already and I see Ribery is next on the list?

I think he will retire probably go gently on the bench next season IF and that's big one IF it's really Wenger who will be in charge as far as i read things are pretty complicated on the managers front and that's why Perez delayed his announcement till the 14
back to Raul .. although previous legends took a year or 2 in some exotic area *Hugo Sanchez dragged Butre & Michel to Mexico for some laid back football season in the Jungles of Mexico but i don't think Raul will.. he looks more like retire -straight to a staff role..

Kaka all but there ? i don't know Bojan.. i've heard so many rumors in the last years if only 5 % of them came true we would be in Barca shoes..i'd rather we leave Kaka to Milan and get Gourcuff ..
but yes Ribery is def. next on the list it makes a lot of sense. he has backing from Zidane,he is not a Calderon idea (CR ) , despite with Bayern say he won't cost that much.. probably they will take a player + cash

Beast

The Observer
with passion for personal reasons.. however if it's between him & Mourinho i'd pick Arse .. the thing is Real are not just looking for a first team setup but an entire club change from the youth onwards..
Perez (as far as many reports i read and blogs from the Spanish editors are not interested in repeating the same mistake again ) as far as i read Wenger problem is Perez second hand men Valdano and special advisor Zidane.. he want a total control as in the EPL including Castilla management .. Perez want to apply Lyon example.. a committee that pick the right players with Valdano playing Bernard Lacombe role and a manager to oversee the entire club .. i don't know how far they will go in the next couple of days but i reckon things are going positive for Wenger as today Real is rumored to be interested in Clichy if you add the previous Cesc rumor it all adds up... I THINK (nothing is ever concrete with Real as u know )

Beast

The Observer
i don't think it's hate between the clubs atm just rivalry .. some fans take it as hate and they thrive on it..especially right wing fans on both sides

regarding the poll i posted some time ago here is the final results

.COM

The fans cast votes for starting 11 players
Cannavaro and Heinze, the only two startes who do not pass the cut, Dudek, Salgado, Javi García, Drenthe, Diarra, Guti, Faubert, Van der Vaart and Saviola did not pass the votes as well

more then 75000 fans voted for reconstruction of the 28 player squad
Dudek (only 16% in favor), Javi Garcia (26%), Drenthe (20%), Faubert (8%), Van der Vaart (20%) and Saviola (9%). There are some suprises as Cannavaro and Heinze, who start in Madrid received a 83 % and 81% want them out .

On the opposite side, the big surprise has a name: Lassana Diarra. Lass, the center midfield that came in the winter without making noise, but with a steady displays through out the season has earned the affection of the fans, to the point of being rated the best player, one point above Iker Casillas (97% votes for the French, 96% for Spanish).

The Madrid fans also were clear that the club should continue to gamble on youth. Thus, adopting a more positive votes for Sergio Ramos (80%), Marcelo (76%), Miguel Torres (73%), Parejo (72%) and Huntelaar (81%)
However, the best value in the new generation is Gonzalo Higuaín, that is, along with Iker and Lass, the only player who got over 90%.

Support for 'Oranje'
The survey also reveals for MARCA.com the support from the fans to two white players that have been discussed in recent weeks. Wesley Sneijder and Arjen Robben will gain continuity if the fans decide, in both cases around two thirds of the views (65% and 62%) in their favor.

It also draws attention to the fidelity of the injured players except for Mahamadou Diarra, to which 69% want to show him the exit door.
However, the enthusiasm remains confident for Van Nistelrooy (68%) and especially in the case of Ruben De La Red
(84%).

Raúl and Gago two stars on the edge
. Raul and Fernando Gago get a technical tie in the poll conducted by our website. . The captain, who has over 40,000 votes, is half in favor of him staying and 50% against. Like Gago, more than 30,000 votes. These two cases generate questions for the fans. . In favor of Raul his dedication and commitment to the shirt, in a season in which also has been good for the him 18 in the League and 24 in total.

Raul is Real Madrid's icon, a safe bet that embodies all the virtues of the institution. . May weigh against him in the many seasons in forward line (15 so far), but the fans grow tired and fatigued, eager to see new faces. Fernando Gago, like the captain, has the acceptance of just half of Internet voters.

Finally, the cases of Guti and Salgado suggest that Madrid fans are not afraid to face the future. If Raúl is approved with a 50% votes scraping both Guti and Salgado who fall of the hypothetical team squad for season 2009-10. the Canterano (Guti ) received the support of only 29% of Internet voters, while in the case of the Galician (Salgado )there is no room for doubt: only 7% would favor his continuation.

Nándor

with passion for personal reasons.. however if it's between him & Mourinho i'd pick Arse .. the thing is Real are not just looking for a first team setup but an entire club change from the youth onwards..
Perez (as far as many reports i read and blogs from the Spanish editors are not interested in repeating the same mistake again ) as far as i read Wenger problem is Perez second hand men Valdano and special advisor Zidane.. he want a total control as in the EPL including Castilla management .. Perez want to apply Lyon example.. a committee that pick the right players with Valdano playing Bernard Lacombe role and a manager to oversee the entire club .. i don't know how far they will go in the next couple of days but i reckon things are going positive for Wenger as today Real is rumored to be interested in Clichy if you add the previous Cesc rumor it all adds up... I THINK (nothing is ever concrete with Real as u know )

there's a hell lot going on at madrid currently, that's for sure...personally i really hope for ribéry, gourcuff and some spanish players, especially xabi alonso and fábregas

as for kaka, i'd love to see him at madrid, but i'd rather see gourcuff AND jurado instead. jurado is having a great season at mallorca and what better way to show that la cantera will be counted on much more than to bring back negredo, granero and jurado???!!!

don't know what to make of CR...there was a time when i wanted him at madrid and somehow i guess (provided it's true and comes true) having ribéry and CR on the respective wings could be crazy. it doesn't get much better than this regarding the wings, especially in the case of ribéry (i don't rate robben at all and want him and the rest of the duches out)

the coach question is really a big problem. don't know about wenger...i read some time ago an article/opinion on him at madrid which basically said that wenger would not fit in at madrid, because at madrid you can't wait 3-5 years before your work gets you the trophies. i agree with that, regarding that i'm not sure on his ability to deliver INSTANTLY, meaning the 10th CL trophie, 2010, at home in madrid.
right now i'm curious to see what ramos could do with all the players that perez is said to bring in. it's absolutly amazing what he managed to achieve with the mediocre players that are at madrid atm. i'd like to see him stay and continue his good work, but with way better players and a way better squad.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Ribery would do wonders for Madrid. He has the desire, the right attitude and most importantly, the world-class ability.

Beast

The Observer
first great to see u here Nando , i told Raed to tell u were i was a long time ago..
as for the players forget Jurado he ain't coming back.. he didn't fulfill his potential and he is owned by Atletico Madrid.. it's a one way ticket..

It's down to Granero-Negredo-Parejo from that team , Iker said today he don't like the idea of Wenger & said he'd like Ramos to continue he made a point that's Wenger has flopped for several years now .. but Arse remain an old dream of Perez
Iker also made it clear that he would prefer Villa over CR and Cesc over Kaka for Madrid... quite strong coming from our next captain

Nándor

hi edward, nice to see you...

Ribery would do wonders for Madrid. He has the desire, the right attitude and most importantly, the world-class ability.

not to forgett that he is a real madrid fan, thanks to zidanes time at madrid. plus he is strongly recomended by zizou these days. i guess it's almost save to say that he'll join real this summer.

bayern won't be much of a problem. they are interested in diego, but diego not in bayern. he'll move to juve or in a surprising last minute transfer to real. so, bayern will be happy to get cash + VDV for ribéry. they already were interested in VDV when he played for hamburg, but couldn't get him due to the rivalry.

first great to see u here Nando , i told Raed to tell u were i was a long time ago..
as for the players forget Jurado he ain't coming back.. he didn't fulfill his potential and he is owned by Atletico Madrid.. it's a one way ticket..

It's down to Granero-Negredo-Parejo from that team , Iker said today he don't like the idea of Wenger & said he'd like Ramos to continue he made a point that's Wenger has flopped for several years now .. but Arse remain an old dream of Perez
Iker also made it clear that he would prefer Villa over CR and Cesc over Kaka for Madrid... quite strong coming from our next captain

great to be "back" tbh...haven't heard a thing from raed, i guess he forgot. though it's not like i've been visiting regularly so i'm not pointing in any direction. had to research myself and i finally found you guys anyway

i know the atleti part, but i'm almost sure that there is as always a buy-back clause. that should not have expired yet. anyway, you think he is currently underperforming??? i like him a lot this season and believe, when given the time at madrid, he would succeed there.

true words from iker...i'd love to see juande stay and villa, cesc, alonso etc join. i assumed that parejo would stay, therefore i didn't meantion him before.
basically i'd love to see real strengthen the midfield and by doing so, maybe drop one striker and play with 5 mids. something like (based upon rumors!!!)

-----------fábregas---xabi alonso----------

c. ronaldo---------kaka---------------ribéry

----------------david villa------------------

or, more likely, even though i needs a coach with balls to give negredo the starting card

-----------de la red---xabi alonso----------

higuain----------fábregas-------------ribéry

-----------------negredo------------------

i guess someone like gourcuff would also do a great job on the right wing. but basically i would like to see real strengthen the midfield. we said it lots of times, you remember??? you need a strong midfield in order to win trophies, not to meantion the CL. the current midfield is just way too weak and mediocre

btw...i keep following de la red and despite the latest setback, i still believe that he will come back. i keep wishing him all the best for his recovery!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans