Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadows

haha..great game from Real...They should be happy it was only 3-0..damn you Valencia for not making it worse!Great goal from Baraja!

Beast

The Observer
Valencia was piss poor if u ask me.. very unorganized but were better then our bikini waxed players who are everywhere but the game or the league for all it matters .. neither was Ramos who must have flirted with someone in the stands and left Dudek to manage the game ..you will see more of the same till the end of the season as we have nothing to play for at all .. same way it happened to Barca after the Classico u just can't help it especially when u know the manager is 100 % out of the door ..

E

Esteve

Valencia were not piss poor. They worked hard & looked a lot better than Madrid have for the best part of this season if not for all of it. Fair play to them, great win!

Beast

The Observer
well considering Madrid work parameter was like a zero working 3/10 makes any team impressive.. they had no midfield and no organization in their game.. hardly what i call "impressive "

V

Valon

Tbh they didn't need to give their all to beat you. They seemed to know that was no spirit in the Mutdrid players.

Beast

The Observer
yep it was an easy game by all accounts .. and i think it will be that case in the remaining games.. the season is over and not much can be done .. we are just playing cause we have to .. for our players & the fans the season is over last Saturday

shadows

yep it was an easy game by all accounts .. and i think it will be that case in the remaining games.. the season is over and not much can be done .. we are just playing cause we have to .. for our players & the fans the season is over last Saturday

But i was expecting some damage limitation from Real TBH/....That doesnt seem to be the case..Everyone coach included look so uninterested and adding further humiliation to themselves..

Guardian

Cristiano Ronaldo's saga was probably the main reason for Madrid's bad season. Calderon's obsession to sign Ronaldo led to Robinho's departure, who was sold to raise the funds for Ronaldo. In the end Ronaldo remained at United and Real lost one of their most creative players. Van der Vaart couldn't replace him. The entire Real transfer policy was based on Ronaldo and when he was told to stay, it turned out that REal wasted the entire summer for nothing.

I think that Madrid's season wasn't that bad, considering the mediocre players they have and the injuries of Diarra and RVN. I hope Real will make the same mistakes this summer.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
I cant imagine we will, we tend to suffer from the same mistakes over and over but not this close together. When Perez comes in I hope he'll run the club as a balance between football and business.

I missed the game last night, i should probably skip watching it, right?

Beast

The Observer
AS reports that Perez will carry on his plans which was suspended 5 years ago to build a roof cover for the SB which will block rain & cold winter nights.. the plans to install the roof will cost 30 Million Euro and it's in Perez election plans

however the more important news was Jorge Valdano (our own mini version of Cruyff ) the supervisor /right hand man for Perez comments on the current Madrid squad in lights of Valencia game on TV channel.. u can sense the summer sale direction from his words since he will be in charge and here is what he has to say

Drenthe : an unresolved mystery , came to Madrid at the age of 19 and in between social adaption & football adaption he has not adapted yet.
VDV: he is very good but not better then Guti (whatever that means IMO ) nicknamed Van Der Crack ? not by what he shown this year in Madrid. no attacking midfielder in the world is complete especially in Real
Gago: one of the worst players in the Classico and contributed to the decline against Valencia for every ball he lose he has to run 200 meters , he doesn't mix well with Javi Garcia and still too vague because he play far from the center of the pitch
Cannavaro: you have to honor the contract you have with the team , a player that wears this team shirt must respond on the pitch if not tell the coach you are not up to it .
Raul : although not very fast , he won some space from Albiol , although this helps more Higuain , Raul help the environment
Ramos during the game: this is the real Sergio Ramos(after he took the ball off Villa ), he can't allow space like the events of the Classico, he is a big player who can't give that kind of advantage
Marcelo:when he play as a LM he is very active , but he can also be a bit messy , it's time for him to mature as a footballer
Metzelder: very composed and very quick for his size , always involved in the action very concentrated ...
Juande Ramos: his remarks are pulling down the team , it didn't help the players to go out & play with the necessary pride

Heath Newton

@ Beast

what do you think of van nistlerooy ?

he's the greatest goalscorer i'll ever see play for United and i wondered what your feelings on him were.

Beast

The Observer
what do you think of van nistlerooy ?

he's the greatest goalscorer i'll ever see play for United and i wondered what your feelings on him were.

Ruud is very loved in Madrid by majority of fans.. u can always expect 100 % from him.. excellent goal per game ratio.. he ain't pretty to watch but he is lethal .. one of the top forwards in the world in the past few years.. we sure missed him ..
the greatest in United ? could be.. Real had better of course including fat Ronaldo , Puskas , Sanchez (the best IMO ), El Vulture Butre and Di Stefano
even at his age and with a very long year out for injury still the latest polls indicate fans would want him to stay ahead of people like Raul.. and that says a lot about him even though he was never shy about how much he loved United till now .. i'll add his great personality to young players like Huntelaar who Ruud invited over his house a lot since his arrival and helped him adjust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans