Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nándor

maybe so...thing is, it takes little as spaniard to get my attention, since i like spaniards and would love to see more of the same at mardid. that sometimes tends to clouden my judgement.

would be sad for moreno, the kid really showed some great talent. but then again, he's still damn young, so nothing over yet.

ribéry as RW??? not more like LW??? he plays on the left for bayern

Beast

The Observer
maybe so...thing is, it takes little as spaniard to get my attention, since i like spaniards and would love to see more of the same at mardid. that sometimes tends to clouden my judgement.

would be sad for moreno, the kid really showed some great talent. but then again, he's still damn young, so nothing over yet.

ribéry as RW??? not more like LW??? he plays on the left for bayern

Ribery is a pure RW .. he is used on the left same way we play Robben on the right..

Nándor

he does a hell of a job on the left side!!! especially with his cutting inside and scoring with his right foot. would be a damn shame to take that away from him.

but i guess this will all depend on the outcome of pérez' shopping spree and if indeed CR AND ribéry will arrive...as claimed in the article from AS

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Can`t compare Ribery and Robben imo. Ribery plays with both feet whereas Robben is useless with his right foot. I can see Ramos (should he stay) playing with both. Robben left, Ribery right and try to copy his crossing tactic from Sevilla days.

T

TheReason

Pepe is a joke of a defender...the only defender that dives more than most forwards in spain....alot of madridstas claimed he wld be w as worth the price who is laughing now???

Madrid have one two good defenders that would make the starting eleven of other european giants.... Metzelder if fit and Sergio Ramos everyone else is crap!! Pepe is a joke of a player Gritty matured people are needed in that backline, I wld prescribe Daniel Agger...

Shame no self respecting player wld come to Madrid now maybe Juanito wld have to do.....

Oh and Miguel torres has a good future

Beast

The Observer
Can`t compare Ribery and Robben imo. Ribery plays with both feet whereas Robben is useless with his right foot. I can see Ramos (should he stay) playing with both. Robben left, Ribery right and try to copy his crossing tactic from Sevilla days.

of course Ribery is more influential when it comes to switching on the flanks .. but i do doubt Ramos staying

T

TheReason

Wat kind of warped logic u working on? So he had eto in his pocket last season eh? singlehandedly?? Wether u argue based on isolated incidences...fact is Pepe has looked the most clumsy high profile defender i have seen in a long long time.... he is in the same class as Roque Junior...

Pepe fact has been below par...sometimes he shows glimpses of class most times he is just plain retarded and gets loads of stupid fouls and dives like a fuckin olympic swimmer..uses his elbow alot and generally a useless dud most times.... tho he wld still do rather than rely on Canna the Midget!

Fact he is another expensive shit clad in Madrid's white jersey

Beast

The Observer
Wat kind of warped logic u working on? So he had eto in his pocket last season eh? singlehandedly?? Wether u argue based on isolated incidences...fact is Pepe has looked the most clumsy high profile defender i have seen in a long long time.... he is in the same class as Roque Junior...

Pepe fact has been below par...sometimes he shows glimpses of class most times he is just plain retarded and gets loads of stupid fouls and dives like a fuckin olympic swimmer..uses his elbow alot and generally a useless dud most times.... tho he wld still do rather than rely on Canna the Midget!

Fact he is another expensive shit clad in Madrid's white jersey

too many "Fact" based on solely your opinion.. hmmmm then can i ask a question ?
do u by any chance adore Rafa Marquez ? think Caceres is brilliant ? and love to watch Fiorentina in Serie A ?

back to the the last post.. yes he is below par this season but doesn't mean he is crap.. just "below par this season" Pepe relies on his partner.. with Caravalho in Euro he looked great , with Cannavaro on form he looked great.. he can't carry a defense on his own.. it's a matter do u blame Heinze-Cannavaro more or Pepe for the shape of the defense ? i pick the first ..

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
For me I have never rate Pepe beast and doubt I ever will. When I hear people claim he is world class or will be I have to laugh because I cannot see it.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Its subjective, Ribery on the left or right, Nandor (good to see you btw). It falls down to whoever becomes coach, because some prefer their winger to cut in, others are set against it, they like the traditional way of taking it to the corner or squaring the ball in. With Juande, you'd expect him to play Ribery left, Robben right with them switching wings as the match unfolds. But we don't know what coach Perez has gone for so we cant talk tactics quite yet. I think I'd like Ribery on the right, we havnt had a good right winger since Figo.

T

TheReason

In the Euros Pepe was crap again and dived every fucking time a forward went near him...why do u thro random names in the mix when discussing a particular player?? caceres, Reina? Fiorentina? wat the hell u on about? Do u take discussions everywhere just to win them?

if you must know yes Marquez is a class defender he might look like a knob i wanna punch 9 out of 10 times but he still better than alien Pepe....

Cannavaro, Heinze shld definitely be on their way out if their is any iorta of footballing sense in the the madrid Coaching team, cos those two are fit for teams like Palermo, Lecce etc

Still Pepe is the biggest joke he cost ridiculous amount of money cant stay on his feet for shit, useless in the aor except with his elbow out and just dont know when to stand off a player and watch him, plus he always always gets dragged out of position for no obvious reason and doesn't instill confidence in his fullbacks or defensive partner..bottom-line he is rubbish mate

Stop bringing up random shit to make him a point we talking about Pepe.

Robben might dilly dally on the ball, but fact is apart from Villareal game he never was any use for Madrid when facing European class opposition he is better off bullying Getafe's Almeria's, Bilbao and other struggling teams in la liga whose players seem extremely short on pace and atheleticism to match the modern game..If the jury is out on his playing ability, his obnoxious attitude and individual style of play doesn't help any team, he loses the ball so much the management crew and satdium wld loose more hair than him, if he stays on that is if he does'nt cry and get injured or even walk out on Madrid to jump ship at the nearest chance as I am sure he is a trophy hungry money grabbing mercenary

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Funny to think that the whole of Madrid's future lies on that lying, cheating snake Perez. Ever get the feeling that the Merengues are going backwards? I can't see any of your ambitious players staying on, especially if/when Perez get's the nod. He will do what he always does and try and fill they team with players that will be totally loyal to him so that he has complete power in the dressing room and in the board room. Ramos will be off to Milan and Robben will also be off. I get the feeling that CR7 is no longer interested in joining you lot and all the players that you are linked with again this summer are pipe-dreams. How many players did Calderon promise and how many did you get? You will argue that Perez always get's his man, but I don't think he will find Real Madrid such a carrot this time around. There is a new world order since he was last around and Madrid are just about in the top 12 clubs in Europe at the moment and that is all down to past glories (most of which were bought anyway so are worthless).

T

TheReason

Perez can fuck off for all I care! the man knows nothing about football and never wld this guy tried to get rid of San Iker and bring in Buffon wat a jerk!! Madrid fans are all bending over-backwards for that prick shame shame shame...The time for a reform is around the corner..Or the shift in power might be permanent, Ramos seesm to have lost interest and wld be tempted to be the new Maldini shame Milan are broke and cant afford any decent buys..Maybe the Premiership beckons!! Robinho would probably be laughing his ass of and calling his former team mates to come join him, The group was close knit and i am sure he still speaks to loads of the players maybe not Pepe...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans