Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCB_Titi_LB

BOSCO LEITE: "No agreement with Real Madrid, Kaká is very tied to Milan"

5/16/2009

MILAN - Contrary to what was said on some information sources today, Bosco Leite, father and representing lawyer of the footballer Kaká, communicates that: "There is no agreement with Real Madrid, and there's no truth to the claim that the player has already signed a contract with the Spanish club. Kaká remains concentrated on the last matches of the season and remains very tied to Milan. Any piece of information on the player's career is only to be considered official and credible if it comes through his representative or through Milan. Any other source of information is to be considered inaccurate."

ACMILAN.COM

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
kaka's dad is called BOSCO?!

fucking hell, that's amazing.

good to see you here raed.

djila apart, real basically need a new spine. a defensive leader, a volante, and a number 10.

kaka is the number 10 (since the failure to sign ronaldo, I reckon perez will deffo try to capture someone of that reputation which means kaka) the volante could be gago because for all his lack of dribbling skills he has good ability and will always try. just needs confidence to express himself, IMO. cesc won't go to real, but there's xabi who is a more realistic target.

the defensive leader, however... no idea who could come in and fit that mould. it's not garay I wouldn't have thought.

Beast

The Observer
Gago is too damn slow in his reaction and decision making he cannot be.. Lass could be one.. his mind is quicker then his feet .. Gago can wait a lot u can easily take the ball of him.. however this is all fans speculation it's down to the manager.. that's what Real are looking for atm and that should be the main important thing.. know the manager and by default his formation u can easily speculate who will come to Real

good managers are few : Laudrup,Blanc,Wenger,Mourinho (last on my list .. neither Valdano nor Zidane would go for him i think ) , Ancelotti , Spaletti (lost it this season ),Valverde ,Pellegerini , HTC did a good job with PAO, Marcelino... hell even old man Aragones (very unlikely ) but i'd love to see Raul face if that happen

bad managers that could be targeted : Bilic,Sven , Mancini ,Hugo Sanchez,Michel,Victor Fernandez

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What Gago offers might be very worthy Beast, depending on the system we use. I understand your criticism as well as Valdano's. They are spot on, however we are playing him out of position I believe. I still don't think he could cut it as a DM, he is a pure supporting CM. A lot of teams could play with those, maybe not Real Madrid, it is down the manager and specific instructions.

Gago is not a deep lying play maker, nor does he have the strengths to be a DM. What he offers however is open space, availability and options to play makers. Before he arrived, all the clips we watched where highlighting his ability to run away from markers and into open positions to help a play maker or striker pass the ball to run into space. The good games he had were ones were we dominated through possession and we saw Gago flourish with Guti-esque through balls and ball distribution.

This thunder-bolt attacking football through the wings we used the past two seasons were a cover up to our weaknesses. We did win a league with a big margin under Schuster playing like that but the CL showed us that the League competition was poor. Yet, our best games have definitely come down through the middle with cutting edge passes. Sorry to all Cules and to all of Pep's work, but for all the sexyness your team plays with, when it came down to playing through balls in all directions, we win that quality by a mile.

At the end of the day, he has qualities that are useful, and before I pass my final judgment onto him I would like to know who will manage my team. The names I wanted out were definitely not up to bar in any way possible and could not offer anything to the team.

E

Esteve

I agree with Beast, Madrid need more than the likes of Gago in midfield. Especially if they want to compete seriously in Europe....

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Well if we are going to depend on him, we are flunking out of the group stages this time around. I'd probably get a heart attack then.

Here is a question for you all, would you rather win the 10th CL ending up in second place or the 32nd league title next season with a semi final exit?

E

Esteve

Well if we are going to depend on him, we are flunking out of the group stages this time around. I'd probably get a heart attack then.

Here is a question for you all, would you rather win the 10th CL ending up in second place or the 32nd league title next season with a semi final exit?

I'd really just prefer to see Madrid win nothing :2145960713mundoemot

Beast

The Observer
Raed my friend.. the defeats this season (especially again in Europe ) has shown me where we are at the moment.. and on that i'm 100 % certain Gago is not Madrid material.. he may be brilliant in Villarreal or Arsenal .. but the image of him losing the ball plenty of times and getting muscled out makes me certain Gago should leave

by the way Raed we have a brilliant chat option every game (Real & Barca ) ..we don't post in the game thread except in half time & afterwards..

all you have to do is go to the forum front page... the chat box will appear.. u'll really like it.. it's a big big plus

E

Esteve

Raed my friend.. the defeats this season (especially again in Europe ) has shown me where we are at the moment.. and on that i'm 100 % certain Gago is not Madrid material.. he may be brilliant in Villarreal or Arsenal .. but the image of him losing the ball plenty of times and getting muscled out makes me certain Gago should leave

by the way Raed we have a brilliant chat option every game (Real & Barca ) ..we don't post in the game thread except in half time & afterwards..

all you have to do is go to the forum front page... the chat box will appear.. u'll really like it.. it's a big big plus

You're right, compare him to what Madrid have had in midfield in the past, he's well off the pace.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Raed, my old friend, great to see you here!

Definitely number 10, next season in the Bernabeu without doubt.

We've always shared a similar opinion on gago, Raed. I've agreed with you in the past how when the conditions suit him, he can be an excellent player. Last season, he performed exceptionally well with Mahamadou, their games combined were lethal.

As with everyone else's fear, I don't think he can hack the physical side to central midfield. He is over exposed when playing with Sneijder, a central player who quite happily goes from box to box. He just seems to want to do a job that most midfielders are capable of doing 'ok' but can also do more, eg. Shoot, tackle hard, hold the ball up, aswell as play cutting passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans