Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
new beginning for everyone don't forget Wenger did see promise in him before but it was the lack of games.. if the Frenchie is the man in charge i'm really looking forward to what Drenthe will look like under him

meanwhile.. Eugino Martinez Bravo from Platforma Blanca has failed to raise thr 57 Million Euro's required for the elections and he is out of the elections (Logical i wouldn't give him a Euro if he came to me and said Michel is the manager - PRICK )
... more easy for Perez..

Beast

The Observer
Cannavaro has officially signed for Juve on free transfer.. thanks Fabio for 3 good years and 3 titles.. best of luck with Juve time to move on for both parties

the press are all over Villa due to his meeting in Madrid with his agent ..

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Eugenio, very popular with some of the socios, made a huge fuck up. Maybe if Perez wasnt around he'd get the funding but Florentine has his hand in so many peoples pockets, he controls the votes of the people he employs or is a customer to, it will be a walk over. Shame that garcia guy is running, would be of a benefit to us if we just get perez in and the ball rolling.

Last time he took over, our squad wasn't to far off what it is today, just lacks some important players, a good mixture of young and old, he will show the door to the really old...ect. the cycle starts again.

Warik

Some cules are panicking now due to AS pushing this whole "Messi to Madrid" agenda. Even got some saying they will boo him if he makes an appearance at Osasuna just because he said he would take Perez call just to say "no thanks". I get the feeling the Messi and Iniesta stories are more to destabilize us before the CL final than anything.

Beast

The Observer
For me Eugenio mistake was Michel at the beginning,the man is not popular within the socio's or the normal fans due to his crap record with Castilla and the way he spoke out in public when he was sacked
second u just can't find many people willing to endorse anyone against Perez in the current situation , no Palacios,Villar-Mir,Sainz,Angel Torres.. no one
And those who spoke .. they endorse Perez for president
There was a rumor a week ago about a coalition between Eduardo Garica & Eugenio but it didn't work

Best thing for the club is for Eduardo to stop fooling around with his Bilic -Drogba and give it to Perez without a fight .. i don't even think Eduardo will get 1 % of the votes at best

Beast

The Observer
Some cules are panicking now due to AS pushing this whole "Messi to Madrid" agenda. Even got some saying they will boo him if he makes an appearance at Osasuna just because he said he would take Perez call just to say "no thanks". I get the feeling the Messi and Iniesta stories are more to destabilize us before the CL final than anything.

well u can't blame Real or Madrid press or any attempt to destabilize u ..
it's Messi own reply that was awkward

Warik

well u can't blame Real or Madrid press or any attempt to destabilize u ..
it's Messi own reply that was awkward

True, stupid comments really. I'm not bothered anyway, if he leaves he leaves, I consider Iniesta and Xavi as more 'Barça' than Messi. He is a great player and I love him as a player but we were a big club before him, and will be after him. If he left the reception Figo got would be considered tame in comparism. The destabilization part was more at the stories from AS in past few days linking Iniesta and Messi to Madrid...these comments aren't AS' fault though.

Beast

The Observer
it wasn't a rumor STO it was a question and Messi reply..

what will you do if Florentino called you ?
- i don't think it will happen , i don't think so BECAUSE HE THINKS OF OTHER GREAT PLAYERS.. and i'm happy @ Barca..

u can have several polite replies without giving mixed headlines for the press STO .. even though Perez won't be looking towards him as we all know if not because he play for Barca and happy there .. it's due to the fact Real don't play 4-3-3 and i don't think he will be as devastating from the center as he is from the wings (Madrid game exception aside )

E

Esteve

it wasn't a rumor STO it was a question and Messi reply..

u can have several polite replies without giving mixed headlines for the press STO .. even though Perez won't be looking towards him as we all know if not because he play for Barca and happy there .. it's due to the fact Real don't play 4-3-3 and i don't think he will be as devastating from the center as he is from the wings (Madrid game exception aside )

Oh, I know it's not just a rumor, I read what he had to say. I admit, it was an unexpected reply, very strange. Having said that, he also mentioned how happy he is at Barça and that the club has done a lot for him. I am 100% sure he won't leave for Madrid. Papers jumping at the chance to unsettle our club :thumbdown:

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
The press have been kept second guessing Perez manager, probably because he himself hasn't got any closer to a conclusion. What does seem to be the continuing theme though, and perhaps it's an indication of the level of thinking going on in the perez camp, Valdano = Wenger, Zidane = Blanc.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
How does Messi know if it is Perez who is calling?
FVCKING HELL NO, A LANDLINE FROM MADRID!!!!!

no seriously, if an answer like that equals major concerns in the press ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans