Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Oh my... my worst nightmare is about to happen.. i never imagined i'd hate Mourinho that much until he went to Inter.. and now looks like he is on the cards for Real.. i hope to god that don't happen anyone but him

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Oh my... my worst nightmare is about to happen.. i never imagined i'd hate Mourinho that much until he went to Inter.. and now looks like he is on the cards for Real.. i hope to god that don't happen anyone but him

It is written. More boring football from the Bernabue then.

Beast

The Observer
After giving it a thought this stage it could be press shit (as usual ) , but i seriously doubt Valdano & Zidane endorsing the ex-special one ...

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
The fact that he is available must be a big selling point. He is also a world class coach and that will add weight to Satan's campaign.

Beast

The Observer
The fact that he is available must be a big selling point. He is also a world class coach and that will add weight to Satan's campaign.

I can't see Satan doing anything expect what the fans want..especially this time he is trying to avoid any public uproar .. he will leave things into others hands..
if they have reached that far with Wenger (even though he declined at the end ) it means the project was more about Perez staying away from football matters otherwise Wenger would have just turned them down from the first business call

I do see Laudrup or Blanc as the main targets .. the Mourinho IMHO is more press then anything , Perez will avoid someone who will play boring football i'm sure of it.. i mean Wenger is the last person on earth who can guarantee you trophies but will give u style of play

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Guillem Balague said on Revista Xtra that Madrid were going to lower the asking price for Ronaldo and if Masn U said no they would try and sign Ribery, Xabi Alonso and David Villa.

Beast

The Observer
Yeah the general feeling is that CR is not worth all that much as the club need players in other positions equally important to CR..
he is a winger at the end so why pay the price of 3 very good players instead of one..
Valencia /Ribery can do the same job plus we have goal scoring machines upfront who can use a good cross we don't need his goal scoring records that much

Beast

The Observer
Juan Onieva , Lorenzo Sanz VP has officially submitted his bid for the presidency
the Lawyer who also work in wholesale fish business between Mexico & Espana was the right hand man for Sanz
no news on Onieva football plans apart from his statement that "Real Madrid is not a company (replying to Perez ) it's much more then this , it's not as simple as running a company "

No doubt Perez arch nemesis Sanz is behind him and probably giving him the required funds however i doubt his ability to stand against the 1.8 Billion USD Perez , especially with the financial difficulties Sanz encountered during his era with Onieva on board

Beast

The Observer
in a very surprising poll , AS has asked who Madridistas prefer as the next man but this time they added more names and the results so far from 20000 fans are as follows:

1- Juande Ramos 27 %
2- Mourinho 20 %
3- Jorge Valdano - Arsene Wenger 14 %
4- Laudrup 13 %
5- Pellegerini 11 %
6- Carlo Ancelotti 2 %

... wow surprise results so far.. u can read a lot from the results..more importantly the inclusion of Valdano and the lead of Juande who most people don't hold him responsible for the results if u believe the polls

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
in a very surprising poll , AS has asked who Madridistas prefer as the next man but this time they added more names and the results so far from 20000 fans are as follows:

1- Juande Ramos 27 %
2- Mourinho 20 %
3- Jorge Valdano - Arsene Wenger 14 %
4- Laudrup 13 %
5- Pellegerini 11 %
6- Carlo Ancelotti 2 %

... wow surprise results so far.. u can read a lot from the results..more importantly the inclusion of Valdano and the lead of Juande who most people don't hold him responsible for the results if u believe the polls
That's a surprise alright.

Beast

The Observer
I think the difference is Wenger statements that he will stay in Arsenal. he had 49 % in the last vote before the last couple of days.. i think most of his votes went to the inclusion of both Valdano & Laudrup .. plus it's very important (very crucial actually ) that the coach declare his love/honor to coach Madrid..etc same way u guys feel it when a player says it.. i think Wenger lack of decision making pushed someone like Ramos to the top plus the Valdano -Laudrup

beef-supreme

I think the difference is Wenger statements that he will stay in Arsenal. he had 49 % in the last vote before the last couple of days.. i think most of his votes went to the inclusion of both Valdano & Laudrup .. plus it's very important (very crucial actually ) that the coach declare his love/honor to coach Madrid..etc same way u guys feel it when a player says it.. i think Wenger lack of decision making pushed someone like Ramos to the top plus the Valdano -Laudrup

It's just the fans and voters being bitter..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans