Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Spanish press round up

CR: Madrid will have an incredible team next year - AS from TV interview
Mourinho: whoever coach madrid next season is a very lucky man (ding ding.. making the right noises ) , I'm staying at Inter 99.9 %
Cannavaro : I want Juve to get Diarra , he is a great player and comrade
Silvio : this time we will really sell Kaka - Marca / several sources

E

Esteve

Spanish press round up

Mourinho: whoever coach madrid next season is a very lucky man (ding ding.. making the right noises ) , I'm staying at Inter 99.9 %

Don't know about Ronaldo, don't care either :yawn:

Like Wenger, I doubt Mourinho will be your manager next season.

Kaká will probably be a Real Madrid player next season :thumbdown:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Spanish press round up

which diarra?

a djila/sissoko midfield would be monstrous.

you really shouldn't sell djila, though. your defence will need time to bed in together, etc. and without diarra they'll be too exposed.

kaka has told acmilan.com he won't leave milan. now normally I don't trust players but kaka's a very honest pious figure. so... I dunno about that.

Beast

The Observer
yes he is talking about Mamadou ..

dunno about Kaka as well.. mixed signals .. same way with City transfer last winter.. anyhow Milan care more about the fans reactions especially with games still going on.. i guess we will see in a month

E

Esteve

Kaka or Gourcuff or even Diego (if he didn't sign for Juve as reported ) .. no CR.. Ribery or Valencia ..
Laudrup or Blanc

...& who, at the moment, do you think is most likely to get the job? :hmmm:

Beast

The Observer
Laudrup is a legend in Madrid , voted best player in Real in the last 25 years (prior to Zidane arrival in 2000/2001 ) .. he loves attacking football and people like Valdano could easily endorse him..
Zidane (i read ) prefer compatriot Blanc.. but i think Laudrup (if he didn't refuse cause the Dane is really awkward about when to coach and when to rest ) is more likely to take the job especially he has more experience and a very successful Getafe stint

E

Esteve

Laudrup is a legend in Madrid , voted best player in Real in the last 25 years (prior to Zidane arrival in 2000/2001 ) .. he loves attacking football and people like Valdano could easily endorse him..
Zidane (i read ) prefer compatriot Blanc.. but i think Laudrup (if he didn't refuse cause the Dane is really awkward about when to coach and when to rest ) is more likely to take the job especially he has more experience and a very successful Getafe stint

Ah, a Laudrup-Guardiola battle would be good entertainment next year!

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Juan Onieva would like to take us from one extreme to the other. What ever happened to the policy of 'if they're good enough, we'll promote them to the first team, if they're not they go'? Why can't we just be sensible with our youth team players. Rather than farming them out when you're not sure if they're good enough or not, then buying them back a year later just make a real decision. They are a member of the squad and have an equal chance in showing they can earn their place in the team, or they go for good. Simple.

Beast

The Observer
idiots at the helm running for presidency .. i never thought @ the end Perez would be the most sensible choice.. who would have thought

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The man's kept his cards so close to his chest. Who knows what he has planned, it certainly wasnt in his nature to keep quiet before.

I was thinking the same. With his cards so close to his chest, for me it really boils down keeping the team now in harmony as much as possible. Drenthe already spoke out in public saying he might leave. Next thing you know VDV opens his mouth and...Valdano opened fire on Gago after the Classico, which I thought was inappropriate since the season hasn't ended and a new president hasn't been assigned. I just don't want to create a fuss and more media garbage such as 'X PLAYER ON THE WAY OUT'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans