Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Is the game worth watching Beast ? If it's good I'll go switch on the tv.

Nope.. i'm watching cause watching Real is an addiction .. the game is like the last 4 games.. we are on holiday and the other team trying to win ...

Beast

The Observer
not really.. the midfield and defense are truly on holiday for weeks now.. they just show up cause they must do it.. same for Ramos .. the goal must be against a team willing to play football to be considered goal of the season i think.. however the second and third were real beauties

And Bojan Mallorca never liked us .. they will always go that extra mile for us..

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
santana... wow, what a goal.

as always, I feel sorry for iker. he's just so brutally exposed.

drenthe and parejo showed hustle but both are lacking top-tier talent. BUT both are young, and could be good squad players as they improve their quality. at the very least they showed a commendable workrate.

robben sucks. hard.

higuain is awesome. if he's not wearing the 9 or 10 next season something's wrong.

madrid don't have the heart, they haven't since the clasico. so if a team goes at them with real intent they will buckle. it makes a bad situation seem worse than it is but shows how impactful mindset can be on footballers.

Beast

The Observer
madrid don't have the heart, they haven't since the clasico. so if a team goes at them with real intent they will buckle. it makes a bad situation seem worse than it is but shows how impactful mindset can be on footballers.
this ^^^^ is true...

anyhow the fact that whatever the results maybe won't affect us adds to it...
it's just they have to show up for the games but no one not even Ramos are taking it seriously ..

hope Castilla do well in the league at least that's the reason why he is not using them

Evil

Shabazz
If the Zamora trophy was judged by the total number of saves made, Casillas would win it every year hands down. I feel sorry for the guy, such a world class keeper but the defense is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans