Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Beast I have some interesting news my friend has texted to me this morning. This friend who works for LFC.

Apparently Ronaldo, Fabregas, Alonso AND Wenger have all had talks with Perez last week. So do not rule out Wenger just yet.

He also said to me would I be willing to sacrfice Alonso for Silva and Tevez :lol:

Guardian

Villareal's manager Pellegrini is the best option for next Madrid manager imo. He has La Liga experience, did well in Europe and most of his transfers were successful. I hope he fails if joins Madrid though :D

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Fucking hell Cesc is a merc and I bet my bottom dollar he will be a Madrid player - if Barca do not bid for him.

Fucking Fabregas sold you out once............

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Offered the chance to play in a team who has achieved something fantastic, with his childhood idol as coach, his hometown club, where all his family and old friends live, all who are Culés, who play fantastic football that suits him to the bone, alongside the likes of Messi and Iniesta, you think he'd choose the club who are in unbelievable turmoil, universally despised, about to undergo a major clearout, and our biggest rivals.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I hope you're wrong man. I would never forgive him if he moved to madrid, I'd make the trip to the bernabeu with a pig's head.

Beast

The Observer
Beast I have some interesting news my friend has texted to me this morning. This friend who works for LFC.

Apparently Ronaldo, Fabregas, Alonso AND Wenger have all had talks with Perez last week. So do not rule out Wenger just yet.

He also said to me would I be willing to sacrfice Alonso for Silva and Tevez :lol:

Not surprised at all Eddy , it's normal he sat with most of these names (and more ) or there agents at least.. and normally discussed fees with some of the clubs presidents /directors off the record since he isn't a president yet .. and it's very normal that everyone can deny this ever occurring (which is a damn lie as well ) ..
but sitting with a player and agreeing to join is something and the club agreeing a FEE + willingness to sell is something else..
we have to take into consideration that Real Madrid aren't the same Real Madrid back in 2000 when we were kings of the world winning 2 CL within 3 years .. it's a risky and bold project and only those who are willing to take a risk /have passion for the club OR believe in the project will make the move .. it's not about the money cause at the end u won't offer them more then 20-30 even 50 K more then what they earn (and i'm not talking about rumors of double the salary blah blah blah ) which is not much if you calculate the risk of joining a club in the building again ..

He must make his next move wisely and he has exactly a week -10 days when the leagues/champions league wrap up.. who will he bring as a manager and who can fit this manager project .. i'm sure Valdano and Zidane are both wise characters and gained enough experience and saw/lived enough screw ups in Real and other teams to make the correct decision as i have various sources indicating it will be those 2 in charge and they are affecting the decision upfront par the manager which is a source of various opinions so far

E

El Niño de Fuentealbilla

Real Madrid are pathetic. Sorry, but I just can't stand that club.

Seems like after the 2-6, their overrated players finally gave up. 4 losses in a row, and just yesterday, I thought they made Mallorca look like Man Utd. They certainly made Cléber Santana look like Diego Maradona. Great goal, BTW.

As for Cesc, I'm one Culé who could care less about him. He goes to Real, he stays at Arsenal, who cares. He comes back to Barça, he's just going to play 2nd fiddle for Xavi and Iniesta, like he does for Spain. I wouldn't cry if he went to Real Madrid. After all, that's where the sell-outs go.

B

beautifulgame

Thank you. I'm gonna go a step further and say I hope he never steps foot onto a pitch with a Barca jersey on. Aside from being a prick he's vastly overrated; he's not even the best attacking midfielder in his own team (Arshavin and Nasri shit on him) much less the the top in the world. Better attacking midfielders off the top of my head: Arshavin, Nasri, Gourcuff, Diego, Xavi, Iniesta, Gerrard, etc.

Furthermore Thaigo is 10x as gifted as Cesc and with the right guidance will shit on him in the near future.

Beast

The Observer
-Zidane came out publicly and declared he prefer we buy Ribery over Ronaldo ..
- meanwhile some German paper has reported that Bayern could go for a Ribery-Sneijder exchange
- Rafa said he talked with Xabi agent but won't say what they talked about..
- and the press are rallying for Silva to Madrid ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans