Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

Jose will not waste his time building another United team , mate.. United is in Decline and apart from Rooney and few players they need serious spending and the Owners won't do that now
he will go to the ready to harvest team which is clearly City , the owners might be patient to prove their credibility to their fans and they did that but after the league they will look for the next step and for them it's the CL and in that area Mancini will always come short
That's if he they win the league and didn't fall short by a drop in form , i mean you see the difference went down to 3 points vs the weakest United in years.. with a team like City and Jose they would be running with 15 points away from the nearest rival atm

Of course the money are in City right now and i agree that Mancini will probably come short in the CL,
but
he has already done that (take a team with money and no history and establish them as a european power to stay - chelsea).
I think he wants to train an english team with a legacy now.
Besides, Sneider will arrive soon at Old trafford, and part of the rennovation happened this summer: De Gea is 21, Jones is immense, Cleverly, Welbeck can become super players.. hernandez, nani, young are there to stay. Of course ferdinand first and then evra, vidic will need a replacement by 2015, but this might have been done untill then by Ferguson himseld..
They are not exactly in decline right now.. Ferguson failed to realize during the summer, that united has a black hole in its md..

Maybe he ends up at City, but i wouldnt bet on that. Ferguson himself wants him as his successor..

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yes but Sir Bobby Charlton does NOT.

Man u play a certain kind of way, which isn't the way mourinho plays. Would the players, fans, owners, the board, the media accept that? No.

Vamos Blaugrana

I think it's the best thing for RM if mourinho leaves this summer, but its so unlike him. Leaving without a trophy? Don't get me wrong because RM has the best chances to win la liga at this moment, but we still have like 21 matches and its not certain that RM will actually win la liga.

And what do you guys think of Ronaldo, will he leave when mourinho leaves? Since city has a lot of money, it won't be a problem for them to get mourinho and ronaldo at the same time i think.

Birdy

Yes but Sir Bobby Charlton does NOT.

Man u play a certain kind of way, which isn't the way mourinho plays. Would the players, fans, owners, the board, the media accept that? No.
Might, but Ferguson is also a legacy right now in united. And if Fergie says yes, then it is a decisive factor..

ricknattery

No Del Bosque are too old for this shit.. he won't do his Turkey mistake again.. demands are totally different between the 90's and now so is the pressure
Even though he honored Vicente earlier this summer i still don't see him working with Perez again

No way Del Bosque would accept to work for Perez again. He refused to go to the ceremony Perez organized to honour him, he said he didn'tn feel it was sincere
I don't think Laudrup would be a popular choice for madridistas, so don't think he will be next manager, apparently according to some polls they prefer Joachim Low, but it would be hard to get him

dalitis8

Banned
Mourinho is staying at Madrid for the time being me thinks.

Despite the fact that he is getting routinely embarrassed by Barca in Spain, Real Madrid are still the best team out there without a Messi, a Xavi and an Iniesta, and the most likely team to win the CL without wearing the Blaugrana.

For sure City are a good alternative for Mourinho, since they can provide him with the money to buy the players he wants (if the new rules do not limit that capacity that is)

But will he leave Spain embarrassed? (by that I mean without definitively getting the better over Barca)

The most likely scenario, is for him staying for another 2 years or so, or at least one. A lot depends on what happens from now until May. If we knock him out of the Copa, and then we win the CL, not even the La Liga title can save his ass me thinks. It's very much in the air, really.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
What does this term, 'me thinks', you have used a couple of times mean? I have never seen this used before.
This guy's having a laugh me thinks.

It's just some sort of internet distortion of 'I think'. The difference is that it's used in the end of your sentence instead of in the beginning. I think.
It could be of Scottish origins, me thinks.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Possibly. I have no idea tbh. Only seen it on the internet. Which is our friend... Which gives me an idea...
Now I know what to do me thinks

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The internet delivers. It's apparently 'methinks' and can be used in the beginning of sentences too
------------------
methinks
A really pretentious and annoying way to say "I think."
Methinks me shall skippeth off to the Ethan of Allen in order that I may find an alternative to this late 90s kitsch.
-------------------
Archaic - it seems to me
---------------------
[Middle English me thinkes, from Old English m thyncth : m, to me; see me + thyncth, it seems; see tong- in Indo-European roots.]

So, it's basically from Ye Olde English.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Ye_Olde_English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans