Real Madrid

Messigician

⚫ Real Madrid have decided to fire Adria Diaz, the assistant coach of their under-17 team over a farewell letter he published to his former club Barça.

⚫ In the letter, Diaz expressed affection and gratitude towards the Catalan club. Barça had supported Diaz during a difficult time, with his mother suffering from cancer.

[The Athletic]

Disgusting
Who can support this fascist club?

El Gato

Villarato!
i love how having a moral compass seems weird to you
Nah no that
What is weird is seeing it when relates to journalists covering big clubs. Rarely anybody that established takes the risks to run such story.
I applaud him for doing so if truly got let go for that reason and not something else

El Gato

Villarato!
In fact Felix Diaz and others already running a story he asked to be released to go Leganes as was offered higher wage

Strike when iron hot amongst journos

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Nothing to see here. Numerous journalists worldwide from all the major news outlets decided to wake up today and make up a tenuous and far fetched link to the sacking of a Real Madrid employee, that nobody has ever heard of, all to make Real Madrid look like a meanie.

I mean it's obvious that he has followed the money to go to Leganes, like so many others before him

Yet more anti madridismo. :benitez:

KingLeo10

Carlo is a great manager. You don't win 4 CLs on accident.

He's average in the league but extraordinary in general in cup competitions.

Also, very good at organizing a midfield. Bellingham is basically a modernized Kaka (inferior technique but superior defending and physical attributes aside from top speed).

Birdy

Another insulting comparison to anyone who has watched football before 2009 is the new comparison made by the fanboys on the hype train of Madrid's new tap-in merchant to Kaka

What Kaka could do with the ball at his feet in full speed Belligham needs 5 lives to do and he won't even be able to. Let alone the stationary touch of the ball, orientation and execution of shots from impossible angles

ajnotkeith

Bellingham is technically nothing special, but he knows exactly what he can and can't do, this is one of the best attributes a pro player can have, it means this player will be very responsible with the ball and usually provide good outcomes.

Birdy

Bellingham is technically nothing special, but he knows exactly what he can and can't do, this is one of the best attributes a pro player can have, it means this player will be very responsible with the ball and usually provide good outcomes.
I don't disagree with that
I hate exaggeration and hyperbole though, which is abundant in this place.
Look at the Valverde thread the same time last season, when he was scoring those screamers outside the box,
You will find the same 'best player in the world' nonsense

Home of Barca Fans