Ronald Koeman

fergus90

He’ll survive the season. Whether Laporta extends his deal is another thing. Depends on who’s available I guess.

Last edited:

jairzinho

He's in a tough position. Can't recall a coach having to deal with so much turmoil at the club. He doesn't even know if he can play the new players.

i_bleed_blaugrana

He's in a tough position. Can't recall a coach having to deal with so much turmoil at the club. He doesn't even know if he can play the new players.

I dont rate Koeman but I certainly feel for him and empathize with how impossible this has been.

Two shitshow summers in a row to have to deal with where he finally gets the player he wanted for free and still doesnt know if he can play him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not to forget we have a really tough start to the season and fans will be back in the stadium.

Devils

Last season I was hard on him for his disastrous tactics.

This season, well he's doomed from the start so it will be hard to blame him too much.

It is what it is, we move.

SmilerBam

The worst Barca squad was when we had Dutruel & Bonano in goal, Christanval in defence, Fabio Rochemback in midfield, and Quaresma & Saviola in attack

And this so far off...how? We have Ter Freezen in goal, Clownglet in defence, in midfield we still play Busquets, and the attack i won't say that is much better than that one. Maybe we are a bit better, but not by much.

Givenchy

Crazy to think he quit the Dutch job to manage this shitshow of a club. I don't really rate him as a manager but I hope it doesn't get ugly, hes a club legend

Ustari

Mou, res!
And this so far off...how? We have Ter Freezen in goal, Clownglet in defence, in midfield we still play Busquets, and the attack i won't say that is much better than that one. Maybe we are a bit better, but not by much.

That squad was worse than we had right now that they finished 6th in the league in the 2002/2003 season. Lmao. Anyway, let's wait and see how this season pans out

Porque

We didn't win any big matches last season with Messi, and won our only trophy with a bit of luck with last minute goals and fightbacks.

I don't think the bar is too high to match.I can see us being better overall as a team, with a similar output in terms of points as last season but less goals.

But we're at the point where we don't have the quality to build around an aging star, which PSG does have. So I think Koeman will have an easier job this season. He has the amigos but they are not in influencing positions in the attacking half of the field.

Nazario1985

We didn't win any big match last season because Koeman does not know how to play against big teams.

Hope he learned something from last season.

Home of Barca Fans