Ronald Koeman

Barcilliant

Koeman is a dead man walking. He was treated like shit by Laporta and he doesn't have the squad to challenge for titles.
We will exit cl group stage.

FinBarcelonafan

Koeman is a dead man walking. He was treated like shit by Laporta and he doesn't have the squad to challenge for titles.
We will exit cl group stage.

True. This will end in misery, but it's not Koeman's fault (not all at least). He didn't get any signings, other than Memphis.

Messi983

Calma, oil clubs will find a way to throw us out of the next CL after we beat all of them on our way to 6th European title this season.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Have to say it's a bit hilarious to be asking for a midfielder and attacker with the amount of garbage we have at the back.

malvolio

Have to say it's a bit hilarious to be asking for a midfielder and attacker with the amount of garbage we have at the back.

tbf the only thing that would have bolstered our defense was someone like kounde or romero. we have the numbers, just not enough quality.

midfielder i guess would be needed for rotations. as pjanic is leaving and we need someone with physicality and experience.

in attack we have the same problem as in defense - we got the numbers but half are dead(dembele, fati, aguero) and the other half don't score that much. that leaves us with griezmann and depay.

fergus90

After all this turmoil, losing Messi and struggling to register new players, I’ve come to conclusion we are definitely winning the Champions League.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
tbf the only thing that would have bolstered our defense was someone like kounde or romero. we have the numbers, just not enough quality.

midfielder i guess would be needed for rotations. as pjanic is leaving and we need someone with physicality and experience.

in attack we have the same problem as in defense - we got the numbers but half are dead(dembele, fati, aguero) and the other half don't score that much. that leaves us with griezmann and depay.

Still think what we have upfront is more than enough to compete in La Liga , it's the backline that's just way below par for me. Not that it matters at the end of the day since we clearly don't have money for either.

He doesn't seem to care about the defense that much in general. Based on our game play.

Bit ironic , since Koeman was a defender.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Still think we have upfront is more than enough to compete in La Liga , it's the backline that's just way below par for me. Not that it matter at the end of the day since we clearly don't have money for either.

Bit ironic , since Koeman was a defender.

My hope for defense is Araujo. He is the only guy with physical qualities to play as a top defenseman in today's football. Everyone else nope.

If he has a great season, we have hope.

Home of Barca Fans