Ronald Koeman

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I didn't compare either clubs.
But Conte refused to continue at Inter because they were broke and losing their best players.
That is the same situation as Barca, barely any significant signing and losing our best player.
Please educate me why would Conte coach Barca in such situation?

I don't know what else to tell you, you indeed compared them - twice now

Who said I have even considered Conte as a coach? I have only pointed out it is absurd to compare the situation at Inter with that of Barca, even in the case of Conte - meaning because he was eager to leave Inter due to their instability does not translate to avoiding an unstable situation at Barca. Barca is not Inter

malvolio

But i thought this was the case because Messi was in the team :blush: Now that we have Griezzy Cardioman in that role, i thought no one will press us. Guess i was wrong...

it's all we heard since 2018 - we ain't winning anything because suarez and messi don't press enough.

cardioman is lauded week in week out in here for his defensive contribution, but then you see the same people moaning about how other teams press us and we concede chance after chance.

ryuken

It is actually laughable that people actually thinking paying an absurd amount for a forward to be effective at defending a good thing. Time really changes for this Barca

serghei

Lucho is not a top class manager, don't fool yourselves. He's ok I guess if you have a world class team, which is kind of a luxury these days. Similar to Koeman in many ways, but a bit better tactically.

malvolio

Lucho is not a top class manager, don't fool yourselves. He's ok I guess if you have a world class team, which is kind of a luxury these days. Similar to Koeman in many ways, but a bit better tactically.

agreed. got lucky with prime MSN, but was on the way to fucking it up initially with his macho bullshit, trying to put players in their place.

Would prefer Lucho any day over Pep, he is improving and with Messi missing we might gonna be able to see his ideas. Let's face it Messi was too big of authority in the club and had a big influence over the managers. At least Lucho is a straight shooter, not a hypocritical scared pussy and a douchebag like Pep with his boring and obsolete style of playing which was successful only because of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta. We lost Eto'o because of him...

Last edited:

malvolio

Would prefer Lucho any day over Pep, he is improving and with Messi missing we might gonna be able to see his ideas. Let's face it Messi was too big of authority in the club and had a big influence over the managers. At least Lucho is a straight shooter, not a hypocritical scared pussy and a douchebag like Pep with his boring and obsolete style of playing which was successful only because of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta. We lost Eto'o because of him...

yeah, messi was such an authority that he made bums like lucho and valverde look like good managers. the others i'm too ashamed to even mention.

Home of Barca Fans