Ronald Koeman

serghei

The current season is all about getting to the end and giving the likes of Nico, Gavi, Balde, Demir more minutes when the situation allows it. We're not going far with Koeman anyway.

It's all about getting to next season with a different manager, whomever that end up being, although given how Laporta and Alemany are working right now I'm not overly confident it will be a definitive upgrade over Koeman.

Yea, but that's wasted time. Since we're winning shit, and top 4 is an easy target with the current La Liga standard, we should be more daring. But Koeman is dragging us back.

If the next manager is like Koeman style-wise, then kiss goodbye any big title until the 100m signings are back. And pray we don't catch in the net other specimens like Dembele and Coutinho.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yea, but that's wasted time. Since we're winning shit, and top 4 is an easy target with the current La Liga standard, we should be more daring. But Koeman is dragging us back.

Sacking Koeman now solves nothing if his replacement mid-season end up being Sergi Barjuan.

They couldn't afford to fire him nor did they find a good enough replacement with them ruling out Xavi due to his inexperience in Europe.

Just gotta do the best out of it now. Their hands have been tied due to the former board's incompetence, but they haven't been doing a great job themselves this summer.

serghei

Sacking Koeman now solves nothing if his replacement mid-season end up being Sergi Barjuan.

They couldn't afford to fire him nor did they find a good enough replacement with them ruling out Xavi due to his inexperience in Europe.

Just gotta do the best out of it.

Nah, I don't want us to sack him, I want us to somehow make him realize he can take more risk because it's his last year anyway. Why spend your last year playing the same old crooked legs? Leave more players ready to become first 11 material.

But I think I'm expecting too much from him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nah, I don't want us to sack him, I want us to somehow make him realize he can take more risk because it's his last year anyway. Why spend your last year playing the same old crooked legs? Leave more players ready to become first 11 material.

Perhaps he takes more risks later on in the season. Still early days here. The club could have made his decision easier by phasing out these guys themselves, but as Ernie said it is what it is.

Not sure telling a limited manager to take more risks is a smart idea anyway.

JamDav1982

He is introducing a lot of younger players but just hanging on to older ones like Busi for too long.

The idea he prefers big physical players is bizarre and not based on reality.

Once the players with pace come back and Pedri back into swing of it the team should improve a lot from the shit on show today.

serghei

Yea, Pedri will come back to playing nearly 100% of possible minutes. Gavi, Nico, bench rub. Roberto main option next to Busi and De Jong clear options next to Pedri back in sweatshop action. Seen this film last year. Oh, forgot about new superweapon Coutinho.

JamDav1982

Yea, Pedri will come back to playing nearly 100% of possible minutes. Gavi, Nico, bench rub. Roberto main option next to Busi and De Jong clear options next to Pedri back in sweatshop action. Seen this film last year. Oh, forgot about new superweapon Coutinho.

That would be Pedri who played 90 mins in 6 0r 7 league games last season. Played near enough bang on minutes of Busquets and less than FDJ. Dont let truth get in way of a good story though.

As bad as the 'Koeman prefers physical players' claim you made.

Everything you claim about Koeman is always lined with thoughts of Puig.

serghei

That would be Pedri who played 90 mins in 6 0r 7 league games last season. Played near enough bang on minutes of Busquets and less than FDJ. Dont let truth get in way of a good story though.

As bad as the 'Koeman prefers physical players' claim you made.

Everything you claim about Koeman is always lined with thoughts of Puig.

You're reaching Jammie.

serghei

You remind me of David Caruso in CSI Miami. Patrolling the forum to find the perpetrator. Never in the history of the show did a criminal have the last word in a conversation with him.

JamDav1982

You remind me of David Caruso in CSI Miami. Patrolling the forum to find the perpetrator. Never in the history of the show did a criminal have the last word in a conversation with him.

You remind me of a clown.

Making an arse of yourself.

I can easily give you permission for last word. Done it plenty.

Home of Barca Fans