Ronald Koeman

Messigician

" Valverde Is a good person, and the players recognised him as a nice man, it is the boards fault he did not play academy players"
- Laporta

SIUUUUUUUUU

mc_lovin

He gets far too much shit for his squad management. There's just not an awful lot to rotate. We have like two players in their prime, a bunch of veterans and an unproven Kindergarten (where he actually deserves some credit for, I am sure Gavi, Nico and Demir will play a good part this season). Then we can barely scramble together a three men frontline, and two of them are Griezmann and Braithwaite ffs. Last season was even worse.

Personally, I have other issues with him.

Joan

:lol: You weren't messing around. After being quoted by Messigician your credibility went up two levels.

Might gonna start my posts with OJOOO now

Damn, gonna miss Messigician when he's gone for good after this trolling spree

Horatio

You're welcome
He gets far too much shit for his squad management. There's just not an awful lot to rotate. We have like two players in their prime, a bunch of veterans and an unproven Kindergarten (where he actually deserves some credit for, I am sure Gavi, Nico and Demir will play a good part this season). Then we can barely scramble together a three men frontline, and two of them are Griezmann and Braithwaite ffs. Last season was even worse.

Personally, I have other issues with him.

Tru

soul24rage

" Valverde Is a good person, and the players recognised him as a nice man, it is the boards fault he did not play academy players"
- Laporta

SIUUUUUUUUU

Why don't you post the whole quote? :valverde:

"But I thought that he would promote players from La Masia because I saw how he was at Athletic Bilbao. However, I think that part of it is the fault of the board who don’t encourage using the academy players enough."

JamDav1982

Laporta with that quote trying to pat himself on back as if it was his board that prompted the rise of the great Barca side from La Masia.

Didnt happen that way.

Home of Barca Fans