Ronald Koeman

khaled_a_d

ronald-koeman-esta-disenando-nuevo-once-para-barcelona-1599770144621.jpg

I think it is the best starting XI from what we have now. But I will do attack differently
Messi central, Fati left and Dembele on the right.
And once Dembele gets injured, Bring in Trincao

I don't think squad depth is really that bad. Surely we could use a better quality in all lines (and we might still get some players) but it's more a question if remaining starters will perform better in a different system and what newcomers and players given their 2nd/3rd chance can do. I'm not expecting wonders but at the same time I'm actually quite looking forward to see how FDJ will play in his best position, how Fati and Puig will progress and what Pedri (if he stays), Trincao and Araujo can offer to the team.

We lack players who are 24-28 years of age tbh, which will hurt us.
Also our depth in CB is awful tbh. And we counts a lot on so many young players to step up

kattanib

Fati is too young too start as a striker, needs to bulk up a bit more

With Messi and Griezman it is more of a rotating triangle of strikers, not a one true striker, which I think can fit with Fati as he has the room to go back and cover the flanks sometimes as well

Morten

With Messi and Griezman it is more of a rotating triangle of strikers, not a one true striker, which I think can fit with Fati as he has the room to go back and cover the flanks sometimes as well

No real width, no wingers, opposition team should simply crowd the middle, and unless Messi pulls of some magic(which happens often tbf), nothing much will happen.

Messigician

🚨 An ex-board member leaked to the press that Bartomeu made several generous offers to a well known Twitter page associated with Barcelona to help influence the minds of the fans. [ESPN]

Don't trust anything folks

JamDav1982

Yet another coach that comes in with big ideas but ends up bending to the amigos.

Will take Barca years to get past this if carry on down same path and by time they do La Liga will be left in dust by EPL as biggest attraction going.

Andrew M

Yet another coach that comes in with big ideas but ends up bending to the amigos.

Will take Barca years to get past this if carry on down same path and by time they do La Liga will be left in dust by EPL as biggest attraction going.

We get it, EPL is amazing and La Liga is shit (in your opinion). You don't have to say it every post

JamDav1982

We get it, EPL is amazing and La Liga is shit (in your opinion). You don't have to say it every post

Well not quite every post.. but you are weeping any time it is mentioned.

We get it.

La Liga is far and away shittest I can remember it for overall quality. If dont like that opinion feel free to ignore or keep replying. Either way makes no difference to me.

JamDav1982

Also, his team in the PL got owned by some french farmers.

Haha my team?

You think City is my team?

Sour grapes there.

Imagine being the team that got beat home and away fairly easily by the team that got owned by some French farmers!

Last edited:

serghei

What do you expect him to do? Only thing he can do to show that he owns up to his word is to bench them. He can't force them to leave if they have great contracts.

If we're seeing Suarez start, then yes, it will be the same old shit. If not, it will be something different. No Suarez, no Busi, no Rakitic, no Vidal and we already look different.

JamDav1982

What do you expect him to do? Only thing he can do to show that he owns up to his word is bench them. He can't force them to leave if they have great contracts.

Expect him not to call players like Suarez and tell them if it was up to him he would stay.

Either way if he believes that or not it is the wrong thing to do and helps lead to this situation.

serghei

Expect him not to call players like Suarez and tell them if it was up to him he would stay.

Either way if he believes that or not it is the wrong thing to do and helps lead to this situation.

Huh?, in the media they wrote he said to Suarez that he is not in his plans.

Home of Barca Fans