Ronald Koeman

serghei

It seems you didn't get the point, it seems we are done in this market and won't bring any players.
All the media talking right now is to prepare us for this fact.
Dembele will be our new signing, ala 2013 Puyol.
Fati will be our savior, the guy to lead attack that we will hype so much. Puig/Araujo/Pedri are the next generation and the players we use as rebuild.
Koeman will be the guy to bring out the best of previous signings like Coutinho and Griezmann.

And then if we fail, it will be all on coach, or whatever. They will leave next board to deal with it.

So, this is the "alleged" game plan with what we have.

Nobody knows exactly where we are. We are all making suppositions here. The sources hinting today that we will sign no one will publish tomorrow that we have agreed terms with X or Y.

Birdy

It seems you didn't get the point, it seems we are done in this market and won't bring any players.
All the media talking right now is to prepare us for this fact.
Dembele will be our new signing, ala 2013 Puyol.
Fati will be our savior, the guy to lead attack that we will hype so much. Puig/Araujo/Pedri are the next generation and the players we use as rebuild.
Koeman will be the guy to bring out the best of previous signings like Coutinho and Griezmann.

And then if we fail, it will be all on coach, or whatever. They will leave next board to deal with it.

So, this is the "alleged" game plan with what we have.

There are good chances for Depay though, as his fee will be low
And if Suarez gtfo there are chances for one more signing.
But, even with no signings and with Raki,Vidal, Suarez, Umtiti leaving, it would be a first step towards the right direction.
The next step would be to minimize the role of the old guard (Alba, Sergio, Pique) while finding new important roles for the other ones.
That last point includes Messi too

khaled_a_d

There are good chances for Depay though, as his fee will be low
And if Suarez gtfo there are chances for one more signing.
But, even with no signings and with Raki,Vidal, Suarez, Umtiti leaving, it would be a first step towards the right direction.
The next step would be to minimize the role of the old guard (Alba, Sergio, Pique) while finding new important roles for the other ones.
That last point includes Messi too

Selling for profit could change things, I am not writing the possibility of that.
But this photo, and articles like that is probably to prepare us for this possibility.
And yes, those are the needed steps, though Pique and Alba roles will remain the same most likely.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Depends, Suarez can still bag in goals vs tired defenders. He has some rare qualities that can make him a very good bench option for the remainder of his contract. And his flaws will be minimized in such a reduced role.

Wants to get rid of Messi for tactical reason but happy to play suarez who is 10x tactically worse for our setup than Messi is and offer 10% of what he can. Saurez is fucking done and he can fuck off why the fuck would we give him minutes when he has no future at the fucking club it's moronic. Give it to the future to see if they can step up or fill those positions in time.

Literally makes no sense to play him what so ever if we're trying to bring in a new era at Barca.

serghei

Wants to get rid of Messi for tactical reason but happy to play suarez who is 10x tactically worse for our setup than Messi is and offer 10% of what he can. Saurez is fucking done and he can fuck off why the fuck would we give him minutes when he has no future at the fucking club it's moronic. Give it to the future to see if they can step up or fill those positions in time.

Literally makes no sense to play him what so ever if we're trying to bring in a new era at Barca.

Lol. I specifically said I want us to sell Suarez, and that would be the best option. I don't know how many times I have to repeat the same thing.

I said many times that Messi and Suarez, the ones who stop us from having any speed, counter attacking potential and pressing up front need to go.

Andresito

Staff member
Perfect game. Not defensively, offensively or anything like that.

If Koeman didn't know what he was dealing with he for sure does now.

The difference in the first and second half was astonishing. And maybe it was the BBZ theory, that the inexperienced players play with 200% motivation.
But I'm sure Koeman expected the seniors to at least WANT to prove themselves, none of them did because they still feel they are untouchable within the team.

In the 91st minute we lost the ball and Gimnastic countered. Our players were running full speed to track back, led by Frenkie. Exemplary attitude by our players.

serghei

Perfect game. Not defensively, offensively or anything like that.

If Koeman didn't know what he was dealing with he for sure does now.

The difference in the first and second half was astonishing. And maybe it was the BBZ theory, that the inexperienced players play with 200% motivation.
But I'm sure Koeman expected the seniors to at least WANT to prove themselves, none of them did because they still feel they are untouchable within the team.

In the 91st minute we lost the ball and Gimnastic countered. Our players were running full speed to track back, led by Frenkie. Exemplary attitude by our players.

Past managers knew it as well. The point is to find the courage to make incredible bold decisions based on what you know and believe. The Messi saga just proved again how tough that is. The fans will side with their idols at the expense of the team.

jamrock

I dont know what was so impressive about the 2nd half, we played with a bit of pace & verticality. Just shows how low we have sunk 😂🤣

KingLeo10

I dont know what was so impressive about the 2nd half, we played with a bit of pace & verticality. Just shows how low we have sunk ����

We've been eating at the closing hours of McDonald's for the past 2-3 years.

2nd half was a run of the mill home cooked meal.

Vintage Barca is Michelin star.

There's levels to this game and we're just thankful to not be rock bottom. :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Past managers knew it as well. The point is to find the courage to make incredible bold decisions based on what you know and believe. The Messi saga just proved again how tough that is. The fans will side with their idols at the expense of the team.

Yeah well he's here to clean up. Past managers never came in with that expectation.

I think Koeman is prepared to take tough decisions, but the key at the moment is to identify these 'tough decisions'.

If Koeman isn't blind he'll see the indicators and warning signs this game had.

Andresito

Staff member
We've been eating at the closing hours of McDonald's for the past 2-3 years.

2nd half was a run of the mill home cooked meal.

Vintage Barca is Michelin star.

There's levels to this game and we're just thankful to not be rock bottom. :lol:

Good analogy dawg. What do you think our highest level this season is? Maybe mom's/grandma's cooking. Still far to reach Michelin.

serghei

Yeah well he's here to clean up. Past managers never came in with that expectation.

I think Koeman is prepared to take tough decisions, but the key at the moment is to identify these 'tough decisions'.

If Koeman isn't blind he'll see the indicators and warning signs this game had.

Not sure he's ready to take them fully, and not sure the club is as well. We've just seen the club desperately trying to keep Messi even though it is obvious that the rebuild needs to be done without him. So there's some issues here. Not everyone is fully on board with what a proper rebuild means.

jamrock

How do we fix our team it's really very simple.

Lenglet & pique cannot play together.

We need a new right back, bad as alba is, he is the least of our worries at the back.

Two signings there & we good.

Messi simply has to play down the middle are not at all full stop.

Those 2 simply adjustments & a striker and we will be competitive again.

... RB..... Pique.... CB.... Alba

......... FDJ.....?......

.. Dembele.... Messi......Fati(I don't have him starting every game right now)

.......... Mobile striker.

I've been saying we need to play 4-2-3-1 for at least 5 years now. Lets get the right players & crush it.

That 100m on griezmann would really come in handy now.

Pedri replaces messi in 2 seasons.

Home of Barca Fans