Samir Nasri

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I dont celebrate injuries but when i saw nasri was injured a small smile crept on my face.... bc he has the tools to get at Barça a bit

I wonder what bone cesc will break this season

Robbie

You wished it was Djourou or Song.

Nasri is your 2nd best player.

Yes, but he's an attacking player. We've got Van Perise, Walcott, Cesc, Arshavin, and Bendtner fully fit. Nasri will be a blow, but at least we have depth in his position.

With Djourou or Song out, we're fucked. We'd have to play garbage like Squillaci and Denilson.

dalitis8

Banned
Van Persie is number 9, he cannot provide what Nasri does. Walcott is a runner, Nasri is so much more. Arshavin is dead meat. Bendtner should not have been mentioned.

Only Cesc is creatively better than Nasri, but he is much more of a midfielder. Nasri is your main attacking nous.

But I see ur point regarding your defence.

Robbie

Bendtner scored at Camp Nou. If Cesc, Wilshere, and Theo create chances, we have players that can put them away. Either way, Nasri is a fighter and will hopefully recover in time.

Robbie

"Bendtner scored at Camp Nou"

So what? Does that on its own make him a great player?

No, but it proves he's a striker capable of scoring against Barca given the chance. What's also proven is that when we play a reserve defence, we get thrashed 4-1. We haven't conceded a league goal yet in 2011 thanks to Djourou and Koscielny, and if we lose one of them it'll be 10 times worse than losing Nasri.

alex 10

No, but it proves he's a striker capable of scoring against Barca given the chance. What's also proven is that when we play a reserve defence, we get thrashed 4-1. We haven't conceded a league goal yet in 2011 thanks to Djourou and Koscielny, and if we lose one of them it'll be 10 times worse than losing Nasri.

this a barca forum not arsenal forum

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Nasri has just one year left in his contract... Come on Rosell, tap the fuck up! It would serve a good lesson to Wenger for poaching our kids, to Cesc for "flirting" with us and unlike with buying Fabregas we would actually get a big game player and improve our squad with Nasri!!

Come ooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Rosell!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If we get Nasri I would never stop laughing.

me too :beer2:

Also I'd finally accept that Rosell indeed is a Godfather when the financial matters are concerned... I mean it would reflect as a master plan to actually let them believe we are behind Cesc all the time while we actually set our sights on another one!!

Home of Barca Fans