Sandro Ramirez

MessiDinho10

He shouldn't go to England, they can't develop talent like they can in other countries. He should stay in Spain. I'd like him to be loaned to Rayo, Elche or one of the promoted sides (Sporting Gijon, Betis, Girona or Las Palmas are teams that I like).

Zinedinho

He should be Suarez's sub next season.

Yeah, we don't have many choices. He or Munir, and right now I prefer him. Once we can sign new players, we'll see. I'm afraid Pedro will leave this summer, so probably Luis Enrique won't have a single replacement for the MSN trio from the first team. So we're left with Munir, Sandro, Adama, Deulofeu and Halilovic to choose from. At least two of them should stay in the first team for the first half of the season.

Zangash

Banned
Yeah, we don't have many choices. He or Munir, and right now I prefer him. Once we can sign new players, we'll see. I'm afraid Pedro will leave this summer, so probably Luis Enrique won't have a single replacement for the MSN trio from the first team. So we're left with Munir, Sandro, Adama, Deulofeu and Halilovic to choose from. At least two of them should stay in the first team for the first half of the season.

You prefer Sandro but it's clear as day that Munir is ahead of him.

I honestly only see Munir and Sandro staying with the team next season. Adama is like a worse version of Deulofeu and will almost certainly be loaned and Halilovic is up in the air but he's most likely going to be loaned as well imo. Deulofeu will probably demand he be sold when he sees Lucho plans to send him on another loan that's doomed to fail.

Sandro over Munir and Pedro anyday

It's so obvious that Munir is much better than Sandro. It does't look like you've watched them much apart from their first team minutes.

And Pedro is WAY better than both. How could you even suggest that? That's so disrespectful to Pedro, who is truth is a solid winger.

BBZ8800

It's so obvious that Munir is much better than Sandro. It does't look like you've watched them much apart from their first team minutes.

And Pedro is WAY better than both. How could you even suggest that? That's so disrespectful to Pedro, who is truth is a solid winger.

Yes.
I also don't see anything in Sandro.
Not only that he won't be a Barca's material, but I am not sure whether he will be a material for midtable La liga teams at all, for example.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why? How?

I watch Barca B play almost every week and it's pretty clear which one is the better all around player, and it sure aint Sandro.

Everyone is hanging on to the idea that Sandro has more goals with the senior team and is physically superior at the moment to Munir. Unfair, IMO.

Zangash

Banned
Everyone is hanging on to the idea that Sandro has more goals with the senior team and is physically superior at the moment to Munir. Unfair, IMO.

I had one guy tell me that I "Know nothing about football" because I feel Munir is a better player. This was coming from a guy who didn't even know Barca B were about to get relegated. Sheer madness.

Home of Barca Fans