Sebastián Coates

Moe

powered by;
I don't get the hate for Suarez in here.. for anyone who has watched him over the past 2 years he's definitely world-class, and he's only going to get better. Coates is also a great signing, I only watched him during Copa America and he impressed, didn't know that he was 20.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
I love the way Metaphysical has made out in this thread that Phil Jones is 2 years younger or nearly 2 years younger than Coates,when in actual fact he's 1 year 4 months younger. :lol:

Coates> Phil Jones

Also Suarez >>>Rooney, since Suarez performs at international level and he has done more in one match against United than Wayne has in over 10 against Liverpool,also Suarez can actually dribble with a football unlike Wayne.:bounce:

Is that you, AnfieldEd?

Lol.. Rooney's MUCH better than Luis.

It doesn't matter what they do at International level.. Messi hasn't done much.. Is he crap?

Your logic is poor.

Jones > Coates

Rooney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Luis.

The Rooney VS Luis debate is poor.

Only a Scouser would think Luis is better than Rooney..

Oh wait.........

Last edited:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
why is ed making new accounts everyday?

is he finding increasingly tough to find people to agree with his POV?

W

Worms

Jones did something similar to that in the Charity Shield. no assist at the end, sure, but City are much better than Peñarol.

a big CB bursting out of the back with the ball doesn't mean they're a ball-playing CB. ffs Puyol, Lucio and Terry do that shit all the time. are they ball-playing CB's? I'm talking about a defender who can get it down and play, who can pick passes out and be comfortable with the ball at his feet AS WELL AS make those big bursts out of the back.

and considering Jones is 2 years younger and already accomplished at a higher level than Coates has played at for his club, I'd love to know where Coates is getting this greater potential from? Jones may be English, but he's the business.

but like I said, this forum will never give him his due because he's English.

let's just agree to disagree.

the fact that you celebrate his horrific cheating, and blame other players for him being at Ajax so long, tells me I'm never gonna convince you he's an overrated cunt.

and I absolutely hate the cunt, so you won't be able to convince me he's world-class until he's proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt. and even you'll concede he hasn't done that yet.

so yeah, let's just leave it before we derail Coates' thread. he's already going to Liverpool. doesn't need any more shoddy treatment.

Your hatred of Suarez is misguided,the officials clearly favored Ghana the whole match against Uruguay.Uruguay should have got 2 penalty's if I remember correctly.

Heres a video of a Ghana player blatantly diving to win the free kick which led to Ghana penalty.

The linesman should have easily seen it was a dive but I am 99 percent sure the officials where told by Fifa to let Ghana win, to keep the Africans interested in the world cup because it was in Africa and so a African team could finally make the Semi Final.

But they still couldn't win which shows how pathetic African teams and players are.

Also there was a offside from a Ghana players at 38 seconds which leads to the handball

So the Suarez handball and the dramatic fashion in which Ghana got knocked out was justice for sportsmanship and football in general.

Luis Suarez is the hero of the World Cup 2010.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
When was the last time Rooney dribbled past a player?

Genuine question.

Are you being serious?

Dribbling doesn't make a player good..

Just, wow.

I can see why the Liverpool fans hate Rooney though.. The best Scouse player by a large distance plays for United.. Damn.... That surely hurts the Scousers.

Home of Barca Fans