Sergi Roberto

Joan

Have you seen Roberto play poorly in the mid? He can't do worse than at the RB position. I think its just saving money but can't understand why he's forcing him play away mathces. Slowberto, as you call him, can be used to rest Iniesta and slowly adapt to his spot. I'd be sad if he left us. You can't help liking the boy.

jairzinho

From what i saw, i thought he put in a solid shift tonight. Worked hard defensively and took some body blows aswell. Definitely better here than against Getafe.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Keeps on producing even when played in such a position. Well done Sergi and hope you get a new contract soon.

serghei

We need to give him some games in midfield to keep him. Sporting would be a good game for him to start in midfield.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looked very lively and earn his wages.
I can see why Valverde is trying him on the flank but it's fairly obvious he will not get the best out of him until he plays him in Rakitic position

clemente

He has these obvious flaws.. Like when you see 2 players surrounded him you know he wont outdribble them like Iniesta or Busquets, teammates just start running back to defend a counter-attack. Still is a better option than Rakitic. But Valverde will play him at RB so nothing really matters, probably will bounce to Chelsea in the summer...

Truthist

He'll be brilliant in the premiership with his strong running but we don't know how to use him apart from sticking him somewhere on the right and hoping for the best.

Home of Barca Fans