Sergi Roberto

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I want him to do well, but some of you are expecting way too much by believing he'll make the starting XI in the forseeable future.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
The thing I love about this guy is that there is no media hype over him. If you ask people who he is, they won't know this kid (non Barcelona fans).

And dare to catch Sergi make a mistake on the pitch! Rarely.
Hope he makes even more progress under Luis Enrique.

Zangash

Banned
The thing I love about this guy is that there is no media hype over him. If you ask people who he is, they won't know this kid (non Barcelona fans).

Well when United were interested in him the English media briefly labeled him the "New Xavi" the way they do with every midfielder from La Masia who isn't getting enough playing time :lol:

If he can play during the season the way he did during pre-season last year and progress on that I see no reason why he can't become a fantastic player.

The Sergi who was enjoying himself during pre-season was not the same Sergi who got his first official start in late November, that much is apparent. I'm sure Lucho knows he can bring the best out of him and that's why he's so adamant that he stay.

F

Flavia

How not rating a player turns into hate? He hasn't shown to be good enough to be a Barça midfielder. The team cannot wait until (or if) he develops. A loan would be the best option to him now. To a team where he can be a starter, and without the pressure.

DinhoR10

How not rating a player turns into hate? He hasn't shown to be good enough to be a Barça midfielder. The team cannot wait until (or if) he develops. A loan would be the best option to him now. To a team where he can be a starter, and without the pressure.

There's a difference between saying he's not good enough, and waiting till he makes one bad pass to pounce( also disappearing whenever he does something good) which is what some people here do.

But yes he's not good enough yet, which is why we bought rakitic. I doubt he'll go on loan though, the club seems to love him.

Ghost

Something is not right. Why are our youngsters regressing? Ffs even Montoya started great. Completely owning RONALDO not so long ago. What is going on.

Home of Barca Fans