Sergi Roberto

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I was referring to this game, if you read my post, as in the game that just played in which He and iniesta were playing alongside each other and both were fairly anonymous. No need to throw around insults just because you don't agree/understand what I meant.

Iniesta was far more involved and effective than Roberto in the first half, and it wasn't even close.

There was no insult in my post.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I like the player but he's long been little more than a system player to me...If he has more potential than that, we've rarely been treated to it as fans...Not sure how he can stay with the squad and not be loaned out

DinhoR10

Iniesta was far more involved and effective than Roberto in the first half, and it wasn't even close.

There was no insult in my post.

You called me foolish for saying that I saw a anonymous iniesta, who didn't make any penetrative passes ( my stream stuck for a couple mins so I might of missed his usual random godly through ball). I saw him on the ball and making passes but not the passes for his role, Xavi made those in the second half, through balls and balls over the top galore.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
You called me foolish for saying that I saw a anonymous iniesta, who didn't make any penetrative passes ( my stream stuck for a couple mins so I might of missed his usual random godly through ball). I saw him on the ball and making passes but not the passes for his role, Xavi made those in the second half, through balls and balls over the top galore.

I did not call you foolish, I said comparing them makes you sound foolish, there is a difference. And if you think Roberto had the same impact as Iniesta, my answer to that is that you're simply wrong. I would be shocked if Roberto touched the ball 20 times in that half. He was simply a bystander.

DinhoR10

I did not call you foolish, I said comparing them makes you sound foolish, there is a difference. And if you think Roberto had the same impact as Iniesta, my answer to that is that you're simply wrong. I would be shocked if Roberto touched the ball 20 times in that half. He was simply a bystander.

Well we can agree to disagree about the general impact of the first half midfield, cause iniesta and busquets didn't do anything of note, but you did use the word foolish.

If you ask me though the entire first half team bar a couple moments from Adama and a good game from matheiu was subpar and the players just didn't look like a unit.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well we can agree to disagree about the general impact of the first half midfield, cause iniesta and busquets didn't do anything of note, but you did use the word foolish.

If you ask me though the entire first half team bar a couple moments from Adama and a good game from matheiu was subpar and the players just didn't look like a unit.

Not to sound like Darth, this. So much this.

Darko

I admire his work rate, and his box to box qualities, but if you can't play a trough ball, have good movement, pick the right pass, be composed and not lose possession under pressure, you can't be a Barca player

Toecrusher

The kid has to show SOMETHING but game after game he just looks invisible. Good positioning, game control, passing, tight spaces control, box to box energy....SOMETHING, ANYTHING.

Not saying he should be scoring golazas and assists, but at the very least he should be influencing our offensive and defensive play in some positive way.

Just seems like a 'body' out there, and has been that way for a while.

Antimadridista1

I admire his work rate, and his box to box qualities, but if you can't play a trough ball, have good movement, pick the right pass, be composed and not lose possession under pressure, you can't be a Barca player

This. At least, you can't play in midfield for Barca :beer2:

Home of Barca Fans