Sergi Samper

Tonykross

Great positioning, great passing, great game. He belongs in that pivot role, his passing between the lines in that position is the kind that I've only seen Busi do.

With all due respect to Busi, I think Samper has a higher ceiling and will be a better player.

Galning

With all due respect to Busi, I think Samper has a higher ceiling and will be a better player.

14x04dl.gif

F

Flavia

He's developing very well. the b team should be great to watch, with him, Halilovic, Adama, Munir, Sandro.

Antimadridista1

I was very surprised. He needs to work on his defensive skills and work-rate but what a talent we have here !!

Should be in the first team instead of Roberto.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Think he and Busi can and might play together in a couple of years or so as I see him perfectly capable of taking a bit more advanced role

L

linetty

He already looks ready for first team. Some call-ups are inevitable and a promotion next year possible.

zanela

He's my fav player of his gen. So far I've refrained from showering any praise on him, as I've realized I'm the biggest jinx on the planet. I'll just take the liberty of wishing him the very best.

Home of Barca Fans