Sergi Samper

Zangash

Banned
Barcelona B will be too over powered... abit unfair for the other segunda teams...

Munir, Adama, Halilovic, Samper, Babunski and many more...

Maxi Rolon, Kaptoun, Godswill...

It's pretty much everything dominant about Juvenil A paired with everything dominant about last year's Barca B. Somewhat terrifying to see this and realize they're all going to be managed by Eusobio.

L

linetty

Why is everyone bashing Eusebio? 6 points more and he would've won the leauge... The B team is playing good football under him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why is everyone bashing Eusebio? 6 points more and he would've won the leauge... The B team is playing good football under him.

People need to understand that he tends to struggle at the beginning of the season every year because most often he loses his best players (Deulofeu/Rafinha last season).

Zangash

Banned
People need to understand that he tends to struggle at the beginning of the season every year because most often he loses his best players (Deulofeu/Rafinha last season).

It's not so much about his results. As long as we don't get relegated like Madrid's B team there isn't anything much to read into their results as they can't earn promotion regardless. My main problem is his lineup choices. They're often just... bad. And he had a tendency to bench players for training with with the first team instead of the B team and loved benching our promising players for players who were not good enough/recently purchased at a late age (Dani Nieto) and players who were leaving because they thought they were too good for the B team (Sanabria). I would say our success last season had more to do with the raw quality of our youngsters than the quality of their manager. Just like next season, Adama, Munir, Samper, Halilovic, Sandro, etc are all probably going to have great seasons. Doesn't mean we wouldn't be better off with a manager who has a bit more quality. The club completely ignores Eusobio's existence every time the managerial spot for the first team opens up for a reason.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
@Zangash,

I'd agree with that. I won't be surprised if Jordi Vinyals gets a promotion to Barca B coach next season to be honest.

BarcaJack

Why must we start talking about Eusebio at every B player's thread? :lucho:
IMO Sergi Samper really surprises me in this pre-season. He seems to be more useful to us than Sergi Roberto. Hope he will get some minutes next season, at least in some Copa del Rey games.

Richard.H

I'm so damn excited for this kid that I seriously might start watching Barca B games on a regular basis. I see something really special in him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Today's match was a showcase of his skill and deftness in forward minded situations. Great player and as a Cule I feel even more proud given how he's been in the cantera since he was around 6 years old. He and Munir are the most advanced prospects we have, Halilovic and Grimaldo just behind them. I think he deserves a great amount of training/playing time with the first team, much more than Roberto that's for sure.

Home of Barca Fans